1. Apple Inc. - Happy Birthday Steve Jobs: The Man Who Changed the Way We CommunicateNo one can deny the most valuable legacy Jobs has left behind is the Apple company itself. Jobs had co-found the company on April 1, 1976 in Cupertino, California. Within a few decades, the small company has become one of the most valuable, influential and admired companies in the world.
Happy Birthday Steve JobsSteve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer, talks in a conference room at his new company NeXt, Inc., in Redwood City, Ca., in April, 1993.
Happy Birthday Steve JobsIn this Jan. 7, 1997, file photo, Steve Jobs, chief executive of Pixar, speaks at the MacWorld trade show in San Francisco. Apple Inc. said Jobs died Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011. He was 56.
Happy Birthday Steve JobsIn this Oct. 2, 1997, file photo, Steve Jobs of Apple Computer, speaks during the Seybold publishing conference in San Francisco, in front of a poster of artist Pablo Picasso from Apple's latest advertising campaign. Apple on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011 said Jobs has died. He was 56.
Happy Birthday Steve JobsThis 1993 file photo shows Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computers. Apple on Wednesday, Oct. 5, 2011 said Jobs has died. He was 56.
Happy Birthday Steve JobsPersonal computer pioneer Steve Jobs of NeXT Computer Inc., sitting, and David Norman, President of Businessland, pose beside a NeXT work station in San Francisco, Calif., on March 30, 1989.
Happy Birthday Steve JobsPersonal computer pioneer Steve Jobs of NeXT Computer Inc., speaks to the public during the UNIX expo at the Javitz Convention Center in New York City on Oct. 30, 1991.
Happy Birthday Steve JobsPersonal computer pioneer Steve Jobs of NeXT Computer Inc., delivers his keynote address during the UNIX expo at the Javitz Convention Center in New York City on Oct. 30, 1991.
9. iPhone - Happy Birthday Steve Jobs: The Man Who Changed the Way We CommunicateiPhone, released in January 2007, has changed the mobile industry. Without the iPhone, the world today would never be the same. The first iPhone hit the market on June 29, 2007 for $499 (4GB) and $599 (8GB) with an AT&T contract. Over the next few years, the iPhone has grown to become the singular most popular smartphone in the world. Without doubt, the iPhone has secured Apple's leading position in the competitive market and has cemented Job's place in the tech history.
10. iPad - Happy Birthday Steve Jobs: The Man Who Changed the Way We CommunicateWhen iPad was unveiled in January 27, 2010, many people dismissed it and predicted its failure. However, Jobs still regarded it as a "magical" device, and the huge success of the tablet has proved its critics wrong. As of now, no tablet can compare with the iPad. According to a new survey from Baird Research & Insights, some 93 percent of consumers who already own a tablet own an iPad and 94.5 percent of potential purchasers are considering buying the Apple tablet.
11. App Store - Happy Birthday Steve Jobs: The Man Who Changed the Way We CommunicateThe App Store is another revolutionary product of Apple. It was launched in July 2008. Currently, over half a million apps in the App Store are being offered "for work, play and everything in between," which gives the users "almost no limit to what your iPhone can do."
12. Design - Happy Birthday Steve Jobs: The Man Who Changed the Way We CommunicateJobs had perfectly combined the tech and design together, which is one of the major reasons behind the success of Apple products. The genius had even studied calligraphy instruction in Reed College after he quit from his university, according to his Commencement speech in Stanford in 2005. Later, Jobs used the knowledge to design the first Macintosh computer, combining aesthetic appearance and business together perfectly. just as he said " technology married with liberal arts ."
13. Marketing - Happy Birthday Steve Jobs: The Man Who Changed the Way We CommunicateApple is excellent at marketing. Before every new product launches, Apple has always been tight-lipped about any related information. And if the tech giant feels someone has stolen or leaked its intellectual properties, Apple never shows mercy and will take the fight to the court. However, no one can deny that Apple's marketing policies have helped it pique the curiosity of consumers. Even before any new product releases, Apple fans go crazy about it and automatically a hype builds up. No wonder John Sculley once told The Guardian newspaper in 1997, "People talk about technology, but Apple was a marketing company. It was the marketing company of the decade."
14. Apple Culture - Happy Birthday Steve Jobs: The Man Who Changed the Way We CommunicateJobs had established the famous Apple culture, which makes Apple, Apple. There might not be any company that boasts of so many loyal followers as Apple does.
15. Inspirational Quotes - Happy Birthday Steve Jobs: The Man Who Changed the Way We CommunicateJobs also left behind many inspirational quotes, which are as good as any Apple product keynote. The quotes are the fruits of his wisdom and experience, and have inspired many people around the world. The most famous one among them is no other than his Stanford Commencement Speech in 2005. Click here to find out more to enjoy.
Even though Steve Jobs has passed away, the influence of the creative visionary and genius has not grown weak. When Jobs' birthday (Feb. 24) came up, Apple fans worldwide wished the Apple co-founder, who passed away on Oct. 5, a very happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Steve Jobs was the top trend on Twitter on Friday. Among millions and thousands of the beautiful greetings, the most popular one is 3 Apples changed the world: Adam and Eve's forbidden apple, Newton's apple and finally Steve Jobs' Apple. Happy Birthday Steve Jobs,.
Steve Jobs deserves the praises because he overturned the way the world communicates and use their phones and tablets. Start the slideshow to find out the top 15 ways how Jobs changed the world.