Jerry Sandusky, the former Penn State assistant football coach accused of sexually abusing young boys, will learn the names of his 10 accusers by Friday, according to reports.

Pennsylvania prosecutors filed a court document on Monday, and the attorney general's office noted that the victims' names will be given to Joe Amendola, Sandusky's lawyer, by the close of the business day on Friday, The Associated Press reported.

Sandusky was arrested in November, after being accused of sexually molesting the underage boys and showering them with gifts. A grand jury report released that month also stated that the former assistant coach sexually assaulted the boys for nearly 15 years. The report didn't state the names of the victims. Rather it listed them by numbers.

The grand jury report stated that Sandusky found the young boys through The Second Mile, a charity he founded in 1977 to help troubled boys. Sandusky retired from The Second Mile in 2010. He was employed at Penn State for 23 years and was a coach for 32 years.

In November, the 68-year-old was charged on suspicion of multiple counts of child sex abuse. He is now awaiting trial. Allegations are that Sandusky also committed some sexual assaults on Penn State property. Sandusky has denied the allegations being brought against him and is currently under house arrest in State College.

The Penn State sex abuse scandal has led to the sacking of school President Graham Spanier. Long-time head coach Joe Paterno also lost his job amidst the allegations even though he had planned to retire at the end of the season. Paterno died of lung cancer on Jan. 22.

The scandal also resulted in Athletic Director Tim Curley being placed on administrative leave. Vice President Gary Schultz also stepped down. He was in charge of the university's police department, according to The AP.

Both Schultz and Curley have been charged with lying to the grand jury and for their failure to report the alleged abuse to police. They too, have claimed innocence.

Didn't report the incident

The grand jury report noted that a graduate assistant, Mike McQueary, reported seeing Sandusky molest a young boy on campus and reported the incident to Paterno. Paterno then reportedly called Curley to his home the following day to let him know what McQueary told him.

More than a week later, McQueary told Curley and Schultz what he saw.

Curley and Schultz assured the graduate assistant that they would take a look into it and determine what further action they would take, the document read. Paterno was not present at the meeting.

Curley allegedly didn't report the incident to university police or the town police department.

No one from the university did so, the document stated. Schultz did not ask the graduate assistant for specifics. No one ever did.