Many fans objected LeBron James's move from the Cleveland Cavaliers to the Miami Heat, and also didn't like the way the star small forward handled it.
But James apparently is still popular enough to sell the most NBA jerseys.
James tops the list of highest-sold jerseys, followed by last year's top seller Kobe Bryant. Rajon Rondo, Amare Stoudemire, and Derrick Rose round out the Top Five.
Last year, James's Cavs jersey was number two.
Expect Carmelo Anthony's jersey to climb higher next season, after a full season with the Knicks. The popularity of Rose this past regular season should spark higher sales for his jersey, as well.
Here is the complete list of top sellers from the start of the 2010-2011 season, based on sales on NBAStore.com :
1. LeBron James, Miami Heat
2. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. Rajon Rondo, Boston Celtics
4. Amar'e Stoudemire, New York Knicks
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
7. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
8. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
9. Dwight Howard, Orlando Magic
10. John Wall, Washington Wizards
11. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
12. Shaquille O'Neal, Boston Celtics
13. Ray Allen, Boston Celtics
14. Paul Pierce, Boston Celtics
15. Kevin Garnett, Boston Celtics
Here's a look at the season before:
1. Kobe Bryant - Lakers
2. LeBron James - Cavaliers
3. Dwight Howard- Magic
4. Derrick Rose - Bulls
5. Dwyane Wade - Heat
6. Kevin Garnett - Celtics
7. Chris Paul - Hornets
8. Paul Pierce - Celtics
9. Shaquille O'Neal - Cavaliers
10. Pau Gasol - Lakers
11. Carmelo Anthony - Nuggets
12. Steve Nash - Suns
13. David Lee - Knicks
14. Allen Iverson - 76ers
15. Kevin Durant - Thunder