Ashton Kutcher is definitely over his soon-to-be-ex-wife Demi Moore, and he has a new girlfriend, Lorene Scafaria, to thank for that. (Here's a photo of his new girlfriend.)
The two were first seen together back in December, after the Kutcher-Moore split. The 34-year-old actor tweeted a photograph of himself on vacation in Italy with Scafaria, a 33-year-old screenwriter. But, at the time, a Kutcher representative told the media that the two were just friends, according to People.com.
Well, it seems that friendship has now blossomed into romance, as the two were photographed wearing face paint and sharing many laughs while heading for a party bus going to Ultrazone in Los Angeles, OMG Yahoo reported.
They were going to play laser tag. But that is not all.
Reports are that last month Kutcher and Scafaria were seen engaging in many public displays of affection at a charity event.
A source told E! that the two have been seeing each other for quite a while and that she is very talented, and he is impressed with her brain. Kutcher split from Moore in November amid rumors that he cheated on her.
So who is Lorene Scafaria? Here are some interesting things you may want to know about Kutcher's new girlfriend, as reported by OMG Yahoo and other media outlets:
1. She wrote and acted in plays in New York before moving west to room with another screenwriter. They wrote a children's adventure movie, Legend Has It, together, but it has been shelved.
2. She is from New Jersey, and she has a band called The Shortcoats.
3. She released two albums in 2010 on iTunes. They are Garden Party and Laughter & Forgetting. Her song 28 is featured in the closing credits of the 2009 Drew Barrymore film Whip It!
4. In 2005, she adapted the screenplay for the Michael Cera and Kat Dennings romantic comedy, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist.
5. She also wrote the Iraqi war docudrama Sweet Relief for Paramount Pictures and The Mighty Flynn for Warner Brothers.
6. She used to date Adam Brody, 32, star of The O.C., and they were seen together last April at the premiere of Scream 4. She met him after he starred in her friend Diablo Cody's film, Jennifer's Body.
7. She will be making her directorial debut with the romantic comedy Seeking a Friend for the End of the World, which will be out in June. Stars include Steve Carell, Keira Knightley, and her ex Brody.
8. It is unclear how exactly she first met Kutcher, but it has been reported that he starred in the 2008 film, What Happens in Vegas, which was written by her good friend Dana Fox.