- Nigeria’s Auditor General Says Constitution Prohibits Audit
March 07 2014 9:23 AM
Nigeria’s Auditor General told a senate committee that he won’t be looking into alleged billions owed by the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation.
- February US Job Market Thaw
March 07 2014 8:41 AM
It's the best news since winter started: The U.S. economy added more jobs in February than most experts expected.
- Earnings For March 10-14: Urban Outfitters, Dollar General
March 07 2014 6:52 AM
Here's your cheat sheet for next week's earnings reports.
- German Industrial Production Up In January
March 07 2014 6:18 AM
Industrial production measures output at factories, mines, construction sites and utilities, with fifty or more employees.
- Fri Futures Signal Slow Start
March 07 2014 5:44 AM
At the end of a volatile week, markets seem ready for a breather ahead of data on jobs and trade.
- ATM 'Skimmers' - An Epidemic?
March 06 2014 2:01 PM
Thieves are able to use fake card scanners and cameras to record bank card data, and have been stealing profusely.
- Bitcoin Star Autumn Radtke Found Dead; Suicide Suspected
March 06 2014 11:40 AM
Autumn Radtke was called a “rising star” in the bitcoin community.
- Bank Of England Policy: Steady As She Goes
March 06 2014 7:20 AM
The BOE kept its key bank rate the same, and also maintained its purchased assets at the same level.
- Thurs Futures Signal Upbeat Start
March 06 2014 6:07 AM
Earnings from big-box stores, data on jobless claims and February same-store sales numbers should influence markets Thursday.
- The Mexican Firm Behind The Citigroup-Banamex Scandal
March 06 2014 5:58 AM
The firm went from a long-standing Petróleos Mexicanos relationship and more than $2B in profit to an alleged fraud scheme.
- Goldman’s Million-Dollar Investment In Women, Public Image
March 06 2014 5:56 AM
The firm said it will add millions to its project focused on helping women entrepreneurs in the developing world.
- US Private-Sector Job Gains Slowed In February
March 05 2014 8:27 AM
The increase for January was also revised lower, providing further confirmation of a dip in job growth in late 2013/early 2014.
- Wed Futures Suggest Subdued Start
March 05 2014 6:19 AM
Concerns over Ukraine should rein in the market rally, keeping stocks in a range until economic data provide direction.
- Europe Q4 GDP Estimate In Line With Expectations
March 05 2014 5:17 AM
In the third quarter of 2013, GDP had grown by 0.1 percent in the euro area and by 0.3 percent in the EU.
- Eurozone Composite PMI At 32-Month High
March 05 2014 4:36 AM
While Germany’s private sector grew at its fastest pace in 2.5 years, France’s suffered a faster decline than before.
- Bitcoin Bank Flexcoin Shuts Down After Theft
March 05 2014 12:16 AM
Flexcoin had said on Feb. 25 that it was not affected by the closure of Mt. Gox, once the world's biggest bitcoin exchange.
- Relocating To Singapore? Not So Fast
March 04 2014 2:09 PM
The Southeast Asian nation is now the most expensive city to live in.
- Here's How High Ukraine's Energy Risk Is
March 04 2014 11:47 AM
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Tuesday released the 2013 International Index of Energy Security Risk.
- Are China's Millionaires The Answer To Europe's Recession?
March 04 2014 10:44 AM
European countries are opening their doors to wealthy Chinese, as Canada says no. What's the impact of the capital flow?
- Why Mexico Is Joining US In Investigation Of Citigroup's Alleged Fraud
March 04 2014 5:47 AM
Money laundering is the suspected motive behind the fraudulent loans granted by Citigroup's Mexican unit, Banamex.