- Court Approves Kodak's Plan To Exit Bankruptcy
August 20 2013 11:12 PM
A U.S. bankruptcy judge reportedly offered the go-ahead for the plan that will put the company on target to exit bankruptcy in about two weeks.
- New Batman To Be Announced Soon?
August 20 2013 10:08 PM
There's a possibility that the actor who will play Bruce Wayne in the upcoming "Batman vs. Superman" could be announced within 30 days.
- Michelle Obama, Beyoncé and Tom Cruise Targeted In Florida Credit Card Scam
August 20 2013 8:49 PM
Paris Hilton, Joe Biden, Mel Gibson and FBI Director Robert Mueller are among the other big names targeted in the scam.
- Kanye West Reveals Picture Of North West On Kris Jenner's Show
August 20 2013 7:24 PM
Kanye West revealed a photo of his daughter North West, whose mom is Kim Kardashian, during a taping of Kris Jenner's talk show earlier this week.
- Gay Author Mentions Boyfriend; Publisher Cancels Novel
August 20 2013 7:11 PM
A publisher that targets the LDS market has allegedly canceled a book project after its gay author refused to remove a reference to his boyfriend in his bio.
- Producer Scott Storch Robbed At Gunpoint In New York City
August 20 2013 6:25 PM
Hip-hop producer Scott Storch was robbed at gunpoint of cash and more than $100,000 worth of jewelry in Times Square.
- Staging A Rally? Now You Can Hire Your Own Protesters
August 19 2013 5:38 PM
A Los Angeles startup lets you hire fake protesters, paparazzi, adoring fans or any crowd you need. Is this the future of crowd support?
- Despite Efforts, Gender Gap Persists On Wikipedia
August 19 2013 1:30 PM
The vast majority of Wikipedia contributors are still male, despite a variety of efforts to encourage more women to create and edit articles on the online encyclopedia.
- Animal-Rights Advocates Want To Cook Gordon Ramsay’s Goose
August 17 2013 11:09 AM
PETA is calling on the celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay to stop selling foie gras, a controversial delicacy made from inflamed duck or goose livers.
- Robin Thicke Faces Copyright-Infringment Claims Over Hit ‘Blurred Lines’
August 16 2013 5:53 PM
Robin Thicke and others have filed a pre-emptive federal lawsuit to forestall copyright-infringment claims by owners of rights to Marvin Gaye’s “Got to Give It Up” and Funkadelic’s “Sexy Ways.”
- Gay Male Blood Should Not Be Banned By FDA, Says Petition
August 16 2013 3:56 PM
Men who have sex with men have been prohibited from donating blood since the dawn of AIDS, but gay activists say the ban is outdated and homophobic.
- Spike Lee Passes $1.25M Kickstarter Goal For New Movie
August 16 2013 2:47 PM
Director Spike Lee has passed the $1.25M goal on the kickstarter campaign for his new movie, with four days left to go.
- Danity Kane Officially Launch Reunion Countdown!
August 16 2013 12:03 AM
The girls of Danity Kane have officially launched their reunion countdown on the group's newly updated website. The clock's timer is set to expire on Aug. 25, the day of the MTV VMAs.
- Miguel Arrested On DUI Charges, Twitter Reacts To Incident
August 15 2013 10:27 PM
R&B singer Miguel was arrested on Thursday morning on suspicion of DUI, leading to a fresh roll of Twiiter commentary on the star's run-in with the law.
- Sandberg Flap Raises Legal Limits Of Nonprofit Volunteerism
August 15 2013 1:11 PM
Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg is under fire after a status update seeking an unpaid intern for her nonprofit foundation went viral.
- Is Danity Kane Preforming At The MTV VMAs?
August 15 2013 8:38 AM
A comeback countdown appeared on the official Danity Kane website Wednesday, teasing the much talked-about reunion of the girl group. It was set to expire on Aug. 25, the same date as the MTV Video Music Awards.
- Publishers Targeting Gender Is 'Outmoded' Concept, Says Verge EIC
August 14 2013 7:21 PM
Bryan Goldberg raised $6.5 million for his women's website, Bustle.com, and immediately angered his target audience with presumptions about what women want to read.
- Donna Summer Remix Album Scheduled For October Release
August 13 2013 10:43 PM
The Donna Summer remix album, "Love to Love You Donna," will be be released on Oct. 22, featuring reworked songs from acts like Hot Chip and Knuckles and Kupper.
- Color-Changing Drinkware Quickly Detects Date-Rape Drugs
August 13 2013 10:15 PM
DrinkSavvy is producing color-changing drinkware that will alert you if your drink has been spiked with a date-rape drug.
- Oprah Regrets Mentioning Racism Incident At Swiss Boutique
August 13 2013 8:29 PM
Oprah Winfrey says she is sorry for the fuss she caused after she shared the details of a racist incident she experienced during a recent trip to Switzerland.