- EU On Syria: ‘Clear And Strong’ Response Needed, But Not Yet
September 07 2013 5:25 PM
The EU’s Catherine Ashton told foreign ministers Saturday the alleged chemical-weapons attack in Syria demands a “clear and strong” response.
- Bruno Mars Expected To Perform At Super Bowl Halftime Show
September 07 2013 4:57 PM
Bruno Mars is expected to be announced as the halftime show performer for Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Recalled Due To Concerns About Plastic Pieces In Dough
September 07 2013 3:44 PM
General Mills has announced a voluntary recall of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing due to concerns that the dough may contain pieces of plastic.
- Twitter To Dennis Rodman: Just Stay In North Korea
September 07 2013 3:03 PM
Former NBA great Dennis Rodman is taking heat on social media after yet another trip to North Korea, where he spent quality time with his “friend for life,” Kim Jong-un.
- Dogfight: Inside The National Movement To Outlaw Pet Stores
September 07 2013 9:02 AM
San Diego has joined more than 24 U.S. municipalities in banning the retail sale of dogs: Progress for pup welfare or animal rights gone rabid?
- Venezuelan Newspapers Shut Down Due To Paper Shortage
September 05 2013 7:19 PM
A lack of printing paper has lead to the shutting down of several Venezuelan Newspapers.
- Scientists Finally Confirm That Humans Blush In The Dark
September 04 2013 11:26 PM
A pair of researchers has finally offered the first scientific proof that humans blush in the dark.
- Gwen Stefani Is Pregnant! Singer Reportedly Expecting Third Child
September 04 2013 10:24 PM
Gwen Stefani is reportedly pregnant with her third child at the age of 43.
- Facebook Fans Turn On Takei After Christine Quinn Endorsement
September 04 2013 5:23 PM
Oh my! Facebook phenom George Takei took heat from his usually loyal fans after endorsing New York mayoral candidate Christine Quinn.
- Reddit: We Didn’t Ban Russia Today
August 30 2013 5:59 PM
The Russian news organization RT was banned from one of Reddit’s most popular communities on Thursday. Was it censorship?
- Overnight Amber Alerts Startle Smartphone Users In PA, NC
August 30 2013 10:45 AM
Early-morning Amber Alerts were sent out to smartphone users in Pennsylvania and North Carolina Friday. Some critics say the disruptions are going to prompt users to opt out of the alerts.
- Kris Jenner's Talk Show Hasn't Been Canceled
August 29 2013 11:15 PM
According to a representative from Fox, Chris Jenner's talk show "Kris" has not been canceled, despite rumors that the show was pulled from the network.
- This Secret Starbucks Code Could Get You An Early Pumpkin Spice Latte
August 29 2013 10:05 PM
With the help of a pretty simple trick, you may be able to get a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte before it is released on September 3.
- Curiosity Mars Rover Drives Itself For The First Time
August 29 2013 9:16 PM
Using autonomous navigation, NASA's Mars rover Curiosity successfully drove itself during a 141-mile excursion on Tuesday.
- Lisa Kudrow Joins The Cast Of ABC's 'Scandal'
August 29 2013 7:37 PM
"Friends" alum Lisa Kudrow will be joining the cast of ABC's hit show "Scandal" for its third season this fall.
- Conservatives To Fast Food Strikers: Shut Up And Get Real Jobs
August 29 2013 5:45 PM
In the wake of a nationwide strike by service employees, critics countered that minimum-wage workers should simply “get better jobs” if they want to make more than $7.25 an hour.
- The War On Comments: Have The Trolls Already Won?
August 29 2013 3:56 PM
As Huffington Post plans to abolish anonymity, other publishers look for new ways to fight trolls and keep online comments civil.
- Golf Channel: Our MLK Tweet Was Subpar
August 28 2013 7:55 PM
Twitter users spent the day berating the Golf Channel after the network solicited “golf dreams” to commemorate the 50th anniversary of MLK’s “I Have a Dream” speech.
- NJ Backpedals After Rejecting ‘Atheist’ Vanity Plate
August 28 2013 2:32 PM
Following an inquiry by IBTimes, the New Jersey Motor Vehicle Commission is now saying it made a “clerical error” when it denied a personalized license plate to American Atheists president David Silverman.
- Robin Thicke's Mom 'Doesn't Understand' Miley Cyrus
August 28 2013 12:30 AM
Robin Thicke's mother Gloria Loring says she wasn't a fan of her son's performance with Miley Cyrus at the MTV Video Music Awards.