- Humberto Set To Become First Hurricane of Season
September 10 2013 9:59 PM
The development comes at the same time Tropical Storm Gabrielle is expected to rip through Bermuda with extreme winds, rain and storm surge.
- Yale Students Concerned About Missing Campus Squirrels
September 10 2013 9:50 PM
Students at Yale University are voicing concern after they returned for the new school year to find the university's squirrels missing.
- Hugh Jackman To Retire From Wolverine Role?
September 10 2013 7:21 PM
Hugh Jackman has revealed that "X-Men: Days of Future Past" may be his last time donning claws and side burns to play Wolverine.
- Will Politico Ruin Capital New York? Don’t Bet On It
September 09 2013 1:45 PM
The sale of Capital New York to the D.C. powerhouse Politico achieved that rare feat of getting media circles to agree on something.
- EU On Syria: ‘Clear And Strong’ Response Needed, But Not Yet
September 07 2013 5:25 PM
The EU’s Catherine Ashton told foreign ministers Saturday the alleged chemical-weapons attack in Syria demands a “clear and strong” response.
- Bruno Mars Expected To Perform At Super Bowl Halftime Show
September 07 2013 4:57 PM
Bruno Mars is expected to be announced as the halftime show performer for Super Bowl XLVIII.
- Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls Recalled Due To Concerns About Plastic Pieces In Dough
September 07 2013 3:44 PM
General Mills has announced a voluntary recall of Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls with Icing due to concerns that the dough may contain pieces of plastic.
- Twitter To Dennis Rodman: Just Stay In North Korea
September 07 2013 3:03 PM
Former NBA great Dennis Rodman is taking heat on social media after yet another trip to North Korea, where he spent quality time with his “friend for life,” Kim Jong-un.
- Dogfight: Inside The National Movement To Outlaw Pet Stores
September 07 2013 9:02 AM
San Diego has joined more than 24 U.S. municipalities in banning the retail sale of dogs: Progress for pup welfare or animal rights gone rabid?
- Venezuelan Newspapers Shut Down Due To Paper Shortage
September 05 2013 7:19 PM
A lack of printing paper has lead to the shutting down of several Venezuelan Newspapers.
- Scientists Finally Confirm That Humans Blush In The Dark
September 04 2013 11:26 PM
A pair of researchers has finally offered the first scientific proof that humans blush in the dark.
- Gwen Stefani Is Pregnant! Singer Reportedly Expecting Third Child
September 04 2013 10:24 PM
Gwen Stefani is reportedly pregnant with her third child at the age of 43.
- Facebook Fans Turn On Takei After Christine Quinn Endorsement
September 04 2013 5:23 PM
Oh my! Facebook phenom George Takei took heat from his usually loyal fans after endorsing New York mayoral candidate Christine Quinn.
- Reddit: We Didn’t Ban Russia Today
August 30 2013 5:59 PM
The Russian news organization RT was banned from one of Reddit’s most popular communities on Thursday. Was it censorship?
- Overnight Amber Alerts Startle Smartphone Users In PA, NC
August 30 2013 10:45 AM
Early-morning Amber Alerts were sent out to smartphone users in Pennsylvania and North Carolina Friday. Some critics say the disruptions are going to prompt users to opt out of the alerts.
- Kris Jenner's Talk Show Hasn't Been Canceled
August 29 2013 11:15 PM
According to a representative from Fox, Chris Jenner's talk show "Kris" has not been canceled, despite rumors that the show was pulled from the network.
- This Secret Starbucks Code Could Get You An Early Pumpkin Spice Latte
August 29 2013 10:05 PM
With the help of a pretty simple trick, you may be able to get a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte before it is released on September 3.
- Curiosity Mars Rover Drives Itself For The First Time
August 29 2013 9:16 PM
Using autonomous navigation, NASA's Mars rover Curiosity successfully drove itself during a 141-mile excursion on Tuesday.
- Lisa Kudrow Joins The Cast Of ABC's 'Scandal'
August 29 2013 7:37 PM
"Friends" alum Lisa Kudrow will be joining the cast of ABC's hit show "Scandal" for its third season this fall.
- Conservatives To Fast Food Strikers: Shut Up And Get Real Jobs
August 29 2013 5:45 PM
In the wake of a nationwide strike by service employees, critics countered that minimum-wage workers should simply “get better jobs” if they want to make more than $7.25 an hour.