- 7 New Websites That Are Changing The Way We Travel
December 13 2013 6:19 AM
These seven startups that hit the Web in 2013 are revolutionizing the way we think about travel.
- US Cities That Hit You With Highest Travel Taxes
December 11 2013 6:33 AM
Taxes levied specifically on travel-related services increased the total tax bill for visitors by a whopping 58 percent in 2013.
- Why David Beckham Is Partnering With Las Vegas Sands In Asia
December 02 2013 6:13 AM
Las Vegas Sands will tap the star power of David Beckham to boost growth and develop dining, retail and leisure concepts in the Far East.
- The Worst US Airports Of The Future
November 22 2013 6:49 AM
A U.S. travel industry group warns that airports could see congestion on par with the day before Thanksgiving once a week within a decade.
- The Perils Of Allowing In-Flight Phone Calls
November 21 2013 8:59 PM
Critics of a new FCC proposal to allow in-flight calls say there's “no demand from passengers and no demand from airlines."
- Dubai Air Show Day 1: Private Jets, Machine Guns And A Sandstorm [PHOTOS]
November 17 2013 3:09 PM
Bad weather forced the cancellation of the inaugural day's flight displays, but some airplanes are impressive even parked.
- Coming Soon: The In-Flight Talk And Text Plan?
November 11 2013 8:48 PM
Hate that you can't make calls and text on airplanes? One company hopes to change that -- but only if the airlines allow it.
- Travel Trends To Look Out For In 2014
November 05 2013 6:17 AM
What’s a “PANK”? How about a “microstay”? These are but two of many new travel trends you can expect in 2014.
- Tablets At Takeoff? FAA’s New Rules For Electronics Explained
October 31 2013 8:27 PM
The FAA finally eased its strict rules on in-flight electronics, but what exactly does that mean for passengers and when will it happen?
- Will Bags No Longer Fly Free On Southwest Airlines?
October 25 2013 8:07 AM
U.S. airlines earned nearly $3.5 billion in fees from checked-in bags in 2012, up from $464 million in 2007.
- Surprise! Europe Drives Global Tourism Growth In 2013
October 22 2013 6:18 AM
Europe received 20 million more arrivals in the first eight months of 2013 than it did in 2012. Here's where they're coming from.
- Things Young Business Travelers Love
October 15 2013 6:16 AM
Young business travelers are tech-obsessed and will gladly charge expensive meals and airline upgrades to their company account.
- Which Passport-Holders Have The Most Freedom Of Travel?
October 11 2013 6:17 AM
What passport you hold says a lot more than you may realize about your access to the world.
- Metro-North’s New Haven Line Stays Down
September 26 2013 5:43 AM
The MTA will run limited bus and train services to help the morning rush but it can only handle a third of the total commuter crush.
- Airbus Bags VietJet Order Worth $9 Billion
September 26 2013 5:30 AM
Vietnam's low-cost carrier VietJet will acquire upto 100 single-aisle A320 jets from Airbus.
- 5 Ways Companies Are Cashing In On The Chinese Travel Boom
September 20 2013 5:42 AM
China will be the world’s largest outbound tourist market in months, so how are global companies adapting to meet the demand?
- What Your Fall TV Preferences Say About Your Travel Habits
September 12 2013 5:33 AM
What fall shows are you most excited about? Turns out the answer to that question says a lot more than you may realize.
- Most Fuel-Efficient US Airlines
September 11 2013 5:49 AM
There's a stark divided in the U.S. airline industry between the most and least fuel-efficient carriers.
- The World’s Happiest Countries In 2013
September 10 2013 5:53 AM
Nowhere on planet earth are people happier, a new U.N. report claims, than in one of its coldest corners: Scandinavia.
- A Cure For Jet Lag Could Be On The Horizon
September 04 2013 5:51 AM
Scientists could create a pill to cure jet lag after identifying the mechanism that limits our body clock's ability to adjust.