Twenty new castaways will make their way to Fiji on Wednesday’s Season 33 premiere of “Survivor” in the hopes of walking away with the $1 million prize. Before the “Millennials vs. Gen X” cast gets split down the middle into their respective generation-based tribes Vanua (Millennial) and Takali (Gen X), get to know the show’s 2016 castaways!
Tribe Vanua (Millennials)
- Zeke Smith, 28, is an asset manager from Brooklyn, New York, who marches to the beat of his own drum. (Host Jeff Probst says he will likely be a standout this season due to his “fresh voice.”)
- Will Wahl is an 18-year-old high school student from Long Valley, New Jersey. He is the youngest “Survivor” player to date.
- Adam Klein, 25, works as a homeless shelter non-profit strategic planner in San Francisco.
- Hannah Shapiro is a 24-year-old West Hollywood, California, writer and barista.
- Michaela Bradshaw, 25-year-old Texan from Forth Worth who works as a part-time tutor and in vacation club sales.
- Justin “Jay” Starrett, 27, is a laidback bartender turned real estate agent from Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
- Jessica “Figgy” Figueroa, 23, is a free-spirited bartender from Nashville, Tennessee.
- Mari Takahasi, 31, is a ballerina, online personality and professional gamer from Los Angeles.
- Michelle Schubert, 28, spends her days working as a missionary recruiter for a bible translation organization in Yakima, Washington.
- Taylor Lee Stocker, 24, works as a snowboard instructor in Post Falls, Idaho.
Tribe Takali (Gen X)
- Sunday Burquest is a 45-year-old youth pastor and breast cancer survivor from Otsego, Minnesota.
- Bret LaBelle, 42, is a Boston police sergeant from Dedham, Massachusetts.
- Lucy Huang is a 42-year-old body builder and registered dietician from Diamond Bar, California.
- Chris Hammons, 38, hails from Moore, Oklahoma, where he works as a trial lawyer.
- Jessica Lewis, 37, grew up on a dairy farm and now works as an assistant district attorney in Voorheesville, New York.
- Ken McNickle is a 33-year-old professional model from Denver, Colorado, who enjoys the simpler things in life.
- Ciandre “CeCe” Taylor is a 39-year-old insurance agent from Granada Hills, California, who isn’t afraid to fight for what she wants.
- David Wright, 42, works as a television writer (he has “Family Guy” credits to his name) in Sherman Oaks, California. He hopes being on the show will help him overcome his anxiety.
- Paul Wachter is a 52-year-old boat mechanic and rocker from Sugarloaf, Florida.
- Rachel Ako, 37, is recruiting director, author and former Playboy model from Los Angeles who desires to be the first Asian Pacific Islander to win “Survivor.”
“Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X” premieres Wednesday, Sept. 21, at 8 p.m. EDT on CBS.