On the eleventh day of the involuntary manslaughter trial of Michael Jackson's physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, the Los Angeles court was shown the naked and extremely thin body of Michael Jackson on an autopsy table, which made his fans in the court room sob. Jackson's family had left before the autopsy evidence was presented.

The doctor who performed his autopsy testified on Tuesday that it was highly improbable that Michael Jackson caused his own death by self-administering the anesthetic Propofol.

The circumstances from my point of view do not support self-administration of propofol, said Dr. Christopher Rogers, the Los Angeles County Chief of Forensic Medicine, to jurors.

Dr. Murray is being portrayed by the prosecution as an incompetent professional whose gross negligence in administering Propofol -- a risky drug which requires close monitoring of patient in controlled medical settings -- led to Jackson's death in 2009. The defense asserts that the pop star caused his own death by taking a overdose of drugs, including propofol, after his doctor left the room.

Dr. Rogers said he believed Jackson's death was homicide because he found it highly unlikely that the singer would have had enough time to administer an extra dose of Propofol and stop breathing, all in the two minutes Dr. Murray told police he was not present in the room.

You'd have to assume that Mr. Jackson woke up, although he was at least to some extent under the influence of Propofol and other sedatives, he was able to somehow administer Propofol to himself, Dr. Rogers testified, according to a Los Angeles Times report.

However,under the defense's cross-examination, Rogers agreed that the amount of Propofol present in Jackson's bloodstream after death was too high to have been caused by the injection of the 25 milligrams that Dr. Murray told the police he administered.

The problem that Mr. Jackson was having was that he couldn't sleep, and it's not appropriate to administer propofol in that situation. The risk outweighs the benefit, said Rogers, according to Reuters.

The prosecutors have argued that Dr. Murray gave a follow-up dose of the drug, via a continuous drip, injected though an IV system.