Interested buyers can now grab a Moto X Pure Edition and a Moto 360 Sport smartwatch for $399.99 via online Motorola store by following the instructions given below.
Slick Deals noted that this discount offer is valid only on the 64GB version of the Moto X Pure Edition. However, buyers are allowed to pick the color from the given list via MotoMaker. The Moto 360 Sport, on the other hand, is the second-generation variant and it comes in Black, White or Flame color. However, at this point, White variant is out of stock.
To avail the discount, buyers first have to select the 64GB variant of the Moto X Pure Edition from the Motorola website and follow the steps give below:
- Add the 64GB Moto X Pure Edition to the shopping cart. The page will show $449.99 as the total amount.
- Now, apply the following coupon code: CLASSOF2016
- After which, buyers have to add a Moto 360 Sport to the cart. This smartwatch’s price will be listed as $299.99.
- Now, apply the following coupon code: JUNEMOTO360
- The total amount at the checkout page will magically change to $399.99 at the end, while the original price is $749.98.
Upon ordering the device, free shipping service can be availed. Reader should, however, note that this is a limited period promotion offer.
Moving on to key specifications, the Moto X Pure Edition features a 5.7-inch display, along with a Quad HD resolution. Under the hood, it comes powered by a hexa-core (Qualcomm Snapdragon 808) processor and backed by 3GB of RAM. On the software front, Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS runs the handset out of the box. However, it’s upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
This device sports a 21-megapixel rear-facing camera unit with dual-LED flash onboard. There is also a 5-megapixel front-facing shooter for selfies. The highlight of this device is the additional LED flash mounted at the front for selfies.
Other than the 64GB native storage space, there is a microSD card slot to help with the memory expansion. The entire configuration comes backed by a solid 3,000 mAh battery cell.