- Tenacious D, Sigur Ros, Beach House and the Most Anticipated Albums of May 2012
May 04 2012 3:07 PM
Garbage, John Mayer and Willie Nelson also have new albums coming out this month.
- May the Fourth Be With You: Celebrity Birthdays on May 4, 'Star Wars' Day [PHOTOS]
May 04 2012 10:32 AM
Satr Wars fans aren't the only ones with a reason to celebrate today.
- Hermes Wins $100 Million in Fake Birkin Bag Lawsuit
May 03 2012 4:06 PM
French fashion house Hermès successfully won a fake Birkin bag lawsuit on Tuesday
- Munch's 'The Scream' Sells for Record $120 Million
May 03 2012 3:56 PM
Edvard Munch's masterpiece The Scream, one of the world's most recognizable works of art, sold for $120 million at Sotheby's on Wednesday, setting a new record as the most expensive piece of art ever sold at auction.
- Alanis Morissette New Album: 'Havoc and Bright Lights' Due in August
May 03 2012 2:42 PM
The album will be Morissette's first release in for years.
- Robert Pattinson Cast in Saddam Hussein Movie: Goodbye Edward Cullen, Hello 'Mission: Blacklist'
May 03 2012 11:29 AM
Pattinson will play Eric Maddox, a lead interrogator in the 2003 capture of the Iraqi leader.
- Christina Hendricks Birthday: 'Mad Men' Star Turns 37, Her Best Red Carpet Looks [PHOTOS]
May 03 2012 10:15 AM
Happy Birthday Christina Hendricks.
- Works by Cezanne, Matisse Each Sell For $19 million
May 02 2012 5:07 PM
The spring art sales got off to a solid start at Christie's on Tuesday, with works by Cezanne and Matisse each selling for $19 million (11 million pounds) as the auction house moved $117 million worth of Impressionist and modern art.
- Shoe Designer Louboutin Defends Right to Red Soles
May 02 2012 5:05 PM
French shoe designer Christian Louboutin, famed for his glossy red-soled shoes, defended his decision to go to court with fashion label Yves Saint Laurent (YSL) and its parent company PPR to protect his trademark look on Monday.
- 'Beasts of the Southern Wild' Trailer: First Look at the Sundance Gem [VIDEO]
May 02 2012 3:33 PM
The film opens in US theaters June 27.
- Jared Followill Engaged to Martha Patterson: Kings of Leon Bassist Is Off the Market, Report
May 02 2012 1:17 PM
Jared is the last member of KoL to take the plunge.
- Girls' Generation, TVXQ Showcase 'I AM' Documentary in Seoul [PHOTOS]
May 02 2012 12:09 PM
I AM opens in theaters in Korea May 10.
- Victoria, David Beckham Pucker Up for Kiss Cam at Lakers Game [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
May 02 2012 9:36 AM
A very shy Victoria covered her mouth before leaning in for the kiss cam.
- Mughal 'Mirror Diamond' Necklace on Sale for $20 Million
May 01 2012 4:54 PM
A Mirror Diamond necklace bearing five Mughal empire pendant diamonds with emerald drops has been offered for private sale at a price of $20 million, auction house Bonham's said on Monday.
- Nicki Minaj Tour Dates 2012: Pink Friday North American Stops to Include Miami, Dallas, Vancouver [FULL LIST]
May 01 2012 3:57 PM
Minaj will be playing a slew of smaller venues for the North American leg.
- Diane Keaton Drunk on 'Colbert Report'? Actress Calls Stephen Colbert 'Sexual Pervert' in Awkward Interview [VIDEO]
May 01 2012 12:54 PM
Keaton also vowed to not vote for Colbert should he ever run for president.
- MTV Movie Awards 2012: Nominations Include Ryan Gosling, 'Bridesmaids' and 'Hunger Games' [FULL LIST]
May 01 2012 11:23 AM
Gosling is up for three popcorn awards, including Best Gut-Wrenching Performance.
- Tony Awards 2012: Nominations Led by 'Once,' 'Porgy and Bess' and 'Death of a Salesman' [FULL LIST]
May 01 2012 10:31 AM
The 66th Tony Awards will be handed out on June 10.
- Merkel's Old Volkswagen Sold at Auction, Second Time Lucky
April 30 2012 4:14 PM
German Chancellor Angela Merkel's old Volkswagen wasn't worth the 130,000 euros ($172,100) bogus online bidders kited it to earlier this month, but the first woman chancellor's 1990 Golf finally went to the highest bidder on Monday for 10,165 euros.
- Sale of 'The Scream' Could top Auction Record: Experts
April 30 2012 4:09 PM
Edvard Munch's The Scream could become the most expensive painting ever sold at auction on Wednesday if predictions that the work could fetch up to $150 million are to be believed.