Samsung is going to release Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, a mid-ranged Android smartphone that would be powered by a Qualcomm S4 processor, according to a report.
Citing "an insider," Android Central reported that the new Samsung Galaxy Victory would feature a 4-inch display, smaller than the 4.8-inch display of Galaxy S3.
The handset will run on Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz. The device will be powered by a 1.2 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm processor and will feature NFC. It may lack a physical home button, but is expected to have four capacitive buttons below the display.
"The Victory looks to be one very solid phone, and should appeal to folks who want or need something a little smaller than the Galaxy S3 (Galaxy S III) but still expect decent performance," the report added.
Continue Reading Below
According to the report, along with the full technical specs, the full set of training materials has also been leaked. As per the materials, the Galaxy Victory 4G LTE will come to Sprint sometime in September.
Below is the full list of specs and features of the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE, courtesy of Android Central.
- CDMA, LTE, 850/900/1800/1900mHz, UMTS dual-band, 1700/2100 mHz
- 1.2 GHz Dual Core Qualcomm/MSM8960 Lite
- Dimensions 4.8 x 2.5 x 0.5 (inches)
- 4.0" WVGA TFT screen at 800 x 480
- 4GB ROM
- Up to 32 GB external MicroSD
- 3.5mm Headphone jack
- 3.8v, lithium ion, 2100mAh battery (up to 7 hours talk time; 9 days standby time)
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich with TouchWiz
- Audio codecs: AAC, AMR, AWB, M4A, MID, MP3 OGG, QCP, WAV, WMA
- Video codecs: DivX, H.263, H.264, MPEG4, RV, WMV
- 5.0MP camera with 4x zoom and video recording
- 1.3MP front facing camera
- Media Hub
- Social Hub
- Spanish language support
- Hearing aid compatible M4
There's no information yet on pricing for the Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE. For the full training materials for the handset, click here.