Samsung Vibrant 4G document details were spotted and the photo shot of the leaked documents are posted in TomNews website and fast spreading across the Internet.
The most interesting addition to Samsung Vibrant 4G smartphone from its previous version is that, it will be the first T-Mobile 4G smarphone that offers 21+ Mbps 4G speed in their network. Currently, only myTouch4G and T-Mobile G2 offers 14.4 Mbps 4G speeds.
Samsung Vibrant smartphone is one of the Samsung Galaxy S family which were sold more than 10 million units worldwide and Samsung line of smartphones is listed among the top smartphones in US. After the launch of the base version GT-I9000, it was followed by variant models for the US carriers, including the Epic 4G, Vibrant, Captivate, and Fascinate.
As Samsung Vibrant remains to be one of the best selling smartphones in T-Mobile, no wonder they may opt to introduce the fastest network on it. Vibrant has sold close to 1 million units to date.
Here are some details gleaned from the document about Samsung Vibrant 4G which is expected to arrive on T-Mobile:
Powerful features built for Entertainment:
- The fastest device on T-Mobile's network (HSPA+21)-NEW
- Front facing camera with T-Mobile Video Chat powered by Qik-NEW
- Upgraded to Android OS-NEW
- 4-inch Resolution Super AMOLED Touch Screen-A customer favorite
- 1GHz Processor for amazingly responsive multi-tasking-A customer favorite
- 16 GB Memory expandable to 32GB-A customer favorite
- 5 megapixel camera and 720p HD video capture - A customer favorite
Samsung Vibrant features include 4-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touch-screen display,16GB storage of up to 32 GB support with microSD, 512 MB RAM, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, 5 mega-pixel camera, video capture at 720p at 30fps, Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair), 1GHz Samsung Hummingbird processor, Li-Ion 1500 mAh battery, up to 432 hours of standby, up to 6 hours 30 minutes of talk time and weighs 117 g.