The Xperia Arc S, Sony Ericsson's latest Xperia range Android smartphone, was unveiled at IFA in Berlin Wednesday.
The Xperia Arc S is the fastest and most entertaining Xperia to date and it clearly demonstrates how the Xperia family are the best smartphones to experience great entertainment services such as Music Unlimited and Video Unlimited, said Nikolaus Scheurer, Sony Ericsson head of product marketing.
The Xperia Arc S prides the following features and updates from the Xperia Arc:
- A faster 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor
- An 8.1-megapixel camera, with 25% faster camera start
- Media conversion and webpage rendering 20% faster speed
- More entertainment options, including the access to Sony Entertainment's Music
- Unlimited and Video Unlimited (a global catalogue of 10 million songs, radio channels, movies and TV shows)
- 3D Sweep Panorama technology
- The 4.2-inch, 854x380-pixel Reality Display with Mobile BRAVIA® Engine providing richer colors, less image noise and reduced light reflection
- Sony's award-winning Exmor R for mobile image sensor, enriching still images and videos even in low light conditions
The Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S will roll out to selected markets from Q4 2011. Its pricing, however, was not announced at the event.