Mark Hamill was reportedly saved from a dangerous fall at Skelling Michael while filming “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.” Harrison Ford also had previously met with an accident while filming a scene for the movie while Carrie Fisher has said that the movie is “cursed.”

According to a report by TheSundayTimes, a guide saved Hamill (Luke Skywalker) from a “dangerous fall” while he was “making a treacherous climb” at Skelling Michael. Two people are said to have fallen to their deaths previously at this location.

Hamill’s fellow cast member in the movie Ford (Han Solo) met with an accident previously while filming a scene on the set. The filming of the movie had to be stopped for two weeks in August 2014 to allow Ford to recover from his leg injury. Ford later met with another accident after his plane crashed in California.

In an interview with TorontoSun, Fisher (Leia) said that the movie may be “cursed.” She explained that she had been in the very first car accident in her life and later found out that Ford had also met with an accident. The actress admittedly did not suffer any injuries in the accident.

Filming of “Star Wars: The Force Awakens” has been completed without any other major disruption and director J.J. Abrams is currently preparing the final cut of the movie. Some of the cast and crew of the movie have now returned to Skelling Michael to film the sequel in the new trilogy.

According to a report by TheMovieBit, Hamill is already on the production site and he has now been joined by Kenny Baker (R2-D2). The filming of the movie was said to be postponed due to bad weather. Daisy Ridley (Rey) was also reportedly spotted on the production site.

“Star Wars: The Force Awakens” is slated to be released on Dec. 18, 2015 in the U.S. and is one of the most highly anticipated movies of the year.