The Internet kept buzzing this week after pictures of international pop star Lady Gaga was seen strolling around California with hunky actor and rumored boyfriend, Taylor Kinney.
It was rumored in September that Lady Gaga, 25, and Kinney, 30, were a hot couple after first meeting on the set of her You and I video. Soon after, multiple reports have said the two have been spotted in Pennslyvania and that they are looking to room together -- in a mansion that is.
Sources have allegedly told WHP TV, a local news station, that Gaga has been seen looking at the Oak Hill Road home, which is a 6,000-square foot mansion for a little under $1.7 million. The mansion is said to be located in the gated community of Bent Creek in Manheim Township.
Gaga and Kinney were also reportedly seen at local bars and restaurants.
But who is Taylor Kinney?
We did a little digging and we found these 10 fun facts about Gaga's boyfriend.
1. He was born on July 15, 1981, according to IMDb.com.
2. He is from Lancaster, Penn.
3. He is 5 feet 11 inches tall.
4. He has three brothers and was raised by his single mother.
5. He studied business management at West Virginia University before developing an interest in acting.
6. He is best known for his role as Luke Gianni on TV series Fashion House on MyNetworkTV.
7. Last year, he played Mason Lockwood in the The Vampire Diaries TV series for seven episodes.
8. This year, he was featured in Lady Gaga's music video You and I where he played her liplocking love interest.
9. He has appeared on other television series, which included Rizzoli & Isles, CSI: NY and NBC medical drama Trauma.
10. According to Celebuzz.com, Taylor was arrested in 2002 in Virginia and cited with swearing and public intoxication.