- With Moverio BT-200 Smart Glasses, Epson Hopes To Take On Google Glass
July 30 2014 2:35 PM
Just don't wear them outside.
- New Infosys Chief Favors Tweaks Over Drastic Changes At IT Giant
July 30 2014 1:56 PM
Infosys CEO-in-waiting sees great oppotunity in building innovative software
- New Retina MacBook Pros Faster Than Predecessors
July 30 2014 4:48 AM
A benchmark test also revealed that the new machine is nearly 2 percent slower than the mid-level Retina MacBook Pro released in 2013.
- Twitter Rides World Cup To Robust User Growth
July 29 2014 4:42 PM
Market breathes sigh of relief after Twitter beat expectations on the metrics that matter.
- Google's Intention To Trademark ‘Glass’ Is Clear
July 29 2014 3:42 PM
The company just bought out two companies to achieve that goal.
- Apple Drops Prices On Retina Macbook Pro Models In Latest Refresh
July 29 2014 9:23 AM
Apple refreshed its line of 13-inch and 15-inch Retina MacBook Pros with faster processors and more memory.
- Government Investigation Is Microsoft's Latest China Problem
July 28 2014 12:46 PM
The company has endured a rocky relationship with Beijing, but that doesn't mean it will disengage from the Chinese market.
- Leaked Photo Reveals Details About New 15-Inch Retina MacBook Pro
July 28 2014 7:06 AM
A chart shows three configurations of the company’s flagship laptop, with each model featuring faster Intel Core i7 chips and increased RAM.
- Apple Developing Reversible USB Connector
July 24 2014 4:33 PM
An Apple patent application reveals a reversible USB connector that may end cable and adapter frustrations.
- How To Download OS X Yosemite Public Beta
July 24 2014 1:46 PM
Follow these step-by-step instructions to download the public beta of OS X Yosemite, the next version of Mac OS.
- Apple 12-Inch Retina MacBook And 4K iMac Reportedly In Development
July 24 2014 12:01 PM
Apple may release a newly designed ultra slim 12-inch Retina Macbook to complement the launch of OS X Yosemite.
- Wipro Reports Higher Profits Amid Booming Indian IT Industry
July 24 2014 11:54 AM
Wipro met expectations and reported strong order wins for its fiscal first quarter, joining bigger Indian rivals Infosys and TCS is pointing to stronger growth ahead.
- iOS 8, OS X Yosemite May Not Share Same Launch Date
July 23 2014 6:55 AM
Since Tim Cook took over as CEO in late 2011, all iPhone models have launched in September, and always two days after a new iOS release.
- Judge Approves Warrant For User's Entire Gmail Inbox
July 21 2014 7:17 PM
Government investigators can access an entire Gmail inbox, a New York judge ruled Friday.
- Google's Massive Chromebook Sales Are Major Threat To Microsoft
July 21 2014 4:25 PM
Google's success with Chromebooks is threatening Microsoft's ever-loosening grip on the enterprise sector.
- Google Hacker Team Recruits Famed iPhone, PlayStation Jailbreaker
July 16 2014 2:18 PM
Google's Project Zero will target the Web's unknown security holes.
- Apple Explores 3-D Imaging In New Patent
July 15 2014 1:24 PM
The U.S. Patent Office granted Apple a patent that covers a 3-D imaging and display invention.
- Microsoft Prepares For Massive Layoffs
July 15 2014 2:49 AM
The company's last significant overhaul was in 2009, when it cut 5,800 jobs, or close to 5 percent of its workforce.
- Microsoft To 'Start' Over
July 14 2014 1:03 PM
Purported Microsoft Windows 9 screenshots reveal a redesigned Start Menu, a departure from Microsoft's current start screen.
- India's Infosys Battles Leadership Turmoil To Post Profits
July 11 2014 5:58 AM
Many senior executives have left the company in the past year while its overall attrition rate too hit a record high in the June quarter.