- Apple's New Mac Pro May Launch Dec. 16, According To German Retailer
December 04 2013 4:33 PM
The 2013 Mac Pro from Apple may see its release date on Monday, Dec. 16, if one German retailer's online listing is accurate.
- Valve Joins Linux Foundation In Anticipation Of SteamOS And Steam Machine Launch
December 04 2013 10:57 AM
Ahead of its Steam Machine and SteamOS launch, Valve Software has announced that it joined the Linux Foundation on Dec. 4.
- Hacker School In Israel
December 03 2013 12:34 PM
Instructors at the “Cyber Gym” launch simulated attacks against a computer system in the “defense room.”
- Worldwide PC Shipments To Witness Worst Contraction Ever: Report
December 03 2013 6:56 AM
While the PC remains the primary computing device for most people, it's being used less and less.
- Microsoft Planning 'Threshold' Update For Windows
December 02 2013 4:24 PM
According to a leaked internal email, Microsoft is planning a major update to all of its Windows operating systems, possibly for spring 2015.
- Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine
December 02 2013 2:41 PM
A secret facility in Hong Kong is used to generate bitcoins.
- Cyber Monday Hard Drive Deals: The Best HDD & SSD Discounts From Amazon, Newegg And More
December 02 2013 10:31 AM
Looking for more digital storage space? Cyber Monday (part of Cyber Week) is here with more hard drive and solid-state drive (SSD) discounts from Amazon, Newegg, Best Buy and more.
- Cyber Monday Video Game Deals
December 02 2013 4:32 AM
Gamers can expect many bargains this Cyber Monday, and here's a look at some of the best online deals.
- Black Friday 2013 Deals From Apple
November 29 2013 3:39 AM
While some customers are expected to welcome the new gift card scheme many would still prefer discounts over free gift cards.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Apple In Privacy Lawsuit
November 28 2013 3:33 AM
- Black Friday Hard Drive Deals: Where To Find HDD And SSD Discounts
November 28 2013 12:23 AM
Looking for some of the best hard drive and solid-state drive bargains? Here are some from Amazon, Newegg, Best Buy and Walmart.
- Neverquest Computer Virus: What You Need To Know
November 27 2013 12:43 PM
Russian researchers have discovered a computer virus that hacks into online banking sites to steal user information.
- NSA Tracked Online Sexual Habits Of Its 'Targets'
November 27 2013 7:53 AM
Documents released by Edward Snowden show the NSA collected records of online sexual activity of the people it suspected of radicalism.
- Half Of All PCs To Be Shipped In 2014 Will Be Tablets
November 26 2013 7:22 AM
The two biggest players in the tablet market -- Apple and Samsung -- may face competition from upstarts as the market heats up.
- Best Black Friday Video Game Deals [VIDEO]
November 25 2013 6:09 PM
Where gamers should shop this Black Friday for the best deals on consoles and accessories
- NSA And Hackers Alike Spy And Hijack Via the Man In The Middle
November 21 2013 4:06 PM
A recent rise in Man-in-the-Middle hacking attacks shows hackers are not the only ones using this method.
- Chromecast: Top 5 Apps For Google's Dongle
November 21 2013 2:54 PM
Google can now add HBO Go support to the growing list of apps that support the Chromecast. Here are the top 5 apps for the dongle.
- Life and Times of Winamp
November 21 2013 11:15 AM
After 15 years, Winamp announced on its website that it will be closing for good on Dec. 20.
- Mass. Police Department Infected With CryptoLocker, Pays Ransom
November 20 2013 5:34 PM
A local police force in Swansea, Mass., recently had to pay $750 in Bitcoins to recover images and documents encrypted by CryptoLocker.
- Estella’s Brilliant Bus Crosses The Digital Divide
November 20 2013 12:14 AM
Retired guidance counselor Estella Pyform’s Brilliant Bus provides technology resources for residents in need throughout Palm Beach County, Fla.