- All the details of Robin van Persie's departure, as well as his possible replacement, plus news on the future of Alex Song.
Kristen Stewart Is Furious At The Media Over Her Affair With 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Director Rupert SandersActress Kristen Stewart is reportedly furious that she is taking all the blame for the cheating scandal
- The unmanned U.S. X-51A Waverider aircraft that was designed to fly six times the speed of sound broke apart 16 seconds into its test flight above the Pacific Ocean owing to faulty control fin, the U.S. Air Force said Wednesday.
- Assange, who has been holed up in the embassy since June 19, is fighting extradition to Sweden where he faces charges of sexually assaulting two former WikiLeaks volunteers.
A-Level Results: London Olympics Diving Hero Tom Daley Gets Near-Perfect Grades - but Results Dip OverallNumber of top grades falls, even though general pass rate rises for 30th year in a row.
US Stock Futures Signal Slightly Higher Open Ahead Of Jobs, Housing Starts, Building Permits ReportsU.S. stock index futures point to a slightly lower open Thursday ahead of the Labor Department's weekly jobless claims data and Census Bureau's reports on housing starts and building permits.
- Britian is threatening to enter the Ecuadorian Embassy in London to arrest Julian Assange, Ecuador's foreign minister said Wednesday.
- A new video, supposedly of Nessie, has cropped up that purportedly shows the creature surprisingly far from its home -- about 500 miles south of Loch Ness.
- Idris Elba is the latest actor to turn to rapping, as the "Luther" star showcased his rhyming skills in the music video for "Picking Up The Pieces" from The Milk.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM)'s multibillion-dollar "London Whale" trading mess sent some well-known money managers running for the exit, but new regulatory filings show that several big hedge-fund players loaded up on JPMorgan as they saw the stock's 22 percent drop in the second quarter as a buying opportunity.
- How “livable” is your city?
- Brazil looks to bounce back from a crushing defeat to Mexico in the 2012 Olympic gold medal match
- The latest on the potential departures of Robin van Persie and Alex Song, plus the Gunners' midfield transfer targets.
- The U.S. stock index futures point to a lower open Wednesday amid the fading expectations about an announcement of monetary easing measures by the Federal Reserve to support the economy.
- The New York Times Co. (NYSE: NYT), publisher of the third-largest U.S. newspaper by circulation, named outgoing BBC director-general Mark Thompson its new CEO on Wednesday, bringing in a broadcast journalism veteran as the company expands its video content.
- Julian Assange has been granted asylum in Ecuador by President Rafael Correa, the government announced Tuesday.
- As long as classic films are cherished, there will inevitably be a Hollywood remake. But what makes those stories worth retelling time and time again?
- Here’s a top 10 list of the best moments from the 2012 Olympic Games in London. Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps, Oscar Pistorius and Misty May-Treanor are just a few names included.