Creative Assembly has released the official "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 1.5 patch notes.
"Total War: Rome 2" Patch 1.5 contains a single fix, but it aims to solve a significant problem that has been plaguing the game since its release one week ago. Here is the fix, according to Creative Assembly.
- Should improve Campaign Map frame rate in the majority of cases for those people with high-end graphics cards combined with mid-range CPUs. Those people who have noted high frame rates in battle but single-figure frame rates during Campaign Map play should see a notable increase in performance.
A significant number of gamers have reported low frame rate problems. It looks as if Creative Assembly set out to at least make the game playable in the interim while the continue to work on and refine "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 2. "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 2 beta was thought to be slated for release Monday, but Creative Assembly official acknowledged delays, stating that "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 2 needed additional overnight testing.
Creative Assembly decided to "move back Patch 2 slightly" in order to "increase the amount of fixes included in it." Creative Assembly also says there will be more news regarding "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 2 "later this week."
In the meantime, it remains to be seen whether "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 1.5 will improve the situation for those gamers who currently find the game unplayable or difficult to enjoy. Time will tell.
What do you think of "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 1.5? Did "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 1.5 fix the issues you were having with the game? Did "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 1.5 create any new issues like "Total War: Rome 2" Patch 1 did when the red sky bug was discovered? Sound off in the comments below.
I cover video games, tech, privacy issues and more for IBT. Prior to joining the staff, I wrote for Major League Baseball, Computer Shopper and other publications. I earned...
- PlayStation 4 Pre-Orders Sold Out At Walmart Again After Alleged Availability
- Error 73, Error 113 Battle.Net Issues Render 'Diablo 3' and 'WoW' Unplayable For Many, Blizzard Developing Fix
- See What The Xbox One Would Look Like In Other Colors
- Rip-Offs And Deals On Photo Ops And Autographs Abound At New York Comic Con 2013