William Levy is not yet a household name in America, but the Dancing with the Stars contestant may soon have some new found fame.
Levy is paired with Cheryl Burke and last night the dancing pair scored the second-highest score on the season 14 premiere of Dancing with the Stars with 24 out of 30.
Dancing with the Stars has brought Levy into our living rooms, but there is more to know about the Cuban-born actor.
1. He made his way through the ranks on his way to fame: Levy started out as a model for Next Models Agency and was cast in two reality shows. Levy starred in his first movie in 2008 and has appeared in a few Mexican soap operas.
2. He's appeared in a Jennifer Lopez music video: Levy played Lopez's love interest in I'm Into You in 2011.
3. He's known as the Cuban Brad Pitt: Levy was voted Sexiest Man of the Year by People Magazine en Espanol.
4. He's a family man: Levy has two children, his son Christopher Alexander is five-years-old and his daughter, Kailey Alexandra, is two. Levy and the children's mother, Mexican-American actress, Elizabeth Gutiérrez, were together for eight years before splitting last year.
5. He's religious: Levy was born Jewish, but converted to Catholicism in 2010.