It looks like an NFL team is headed to Los Angeles for the second straight year. New reports suggest that the San Diego Chargers are likely moving to LA for the 2017 season.

According to multiple reports, the Chargers could make an announcement as early as Thursday. USA Today reports Chargers chairman Dean Spanos told NFL commissioner Roger Goodell and other owners of his plan, though he had yet to inform team officials.

“More than anything, I’m shocked,” Chargers defensive tackle Corey Liuget told ESPN’s Josina Anderson. “I didn’t think it was going to happen. I thought we were going to stay in San Diego. ... I thought something would’ve got done and worked out. ... So I guess LA is our new home then.”

The impending move probably shouldn’t come as much of a surprise. The organization had been looking for the city to pay for a new stadium for the last 16 years, but an agreement was unable to be reached. The Chargers have played at Qualcomm Stadium since 1967, and San Diego voters rejected a proposal to pay for a new venue with tax dollars in November.

The Chargers flirted with moving to LA a year ago, even applying to trademark the names “Los Angeles Chargers” and “LA Chargers.” They partnered with the Oakland Raiders in an attempt to build a stadium in Carson, California, though only the Rams had a relocation bid accepted for the 2016 season.

The Chargers could play their home games in Carson in 2017, possibly at the StubHub Center, which is home to the MLS’ LA Galaxy. It could be expanded to hold about 30,000 fans.

Los Angeles was the Chargers’ home in 1960 for their first ever season, but they moved to San Diego just a year later. The team is coming off a last-place finish in the AFC West, and they’ve made the playoffs just once in the last seven years.

With an average of 57,024 fans per game, the Chargers ranked only ahead of the Raiders in attendance for the 2016 season. The Raiders are reportedly looking to move to Las Vegas.