Former “O.C.” actress Mischa Barton responded to accusations that she had a leaked sex tape. The star slammed the video as “revenge pornography” and added she never gave consent for anyone to film her while she was nude.

Barton, 31, issued a statement through her lawyer, Laura Bloom. “It has been reported that naked or sexually explicit images of Ms. Barton are being ‘shopped around.’ Ms. Barton does not consent to any disclosure of any such images. She believes that she was recorded without her consent by someone she was seeing at the time,” Bloom said in a statement Tuesday, which was posted to Facebook.

READ: What’s Happening To Mischa Barton?

“There's a name for this disgusting conduct: revenge pornography. Revenge pornography is a form of sexual assault, and it is also a crime and a civil wrong in California. And we will not stand for it,” the statement added.

Bloom threatened the person that shopped and leaked the video, saying: “We will come find you and we will come after you.”

The apparent sex tape is the latest in a string of incidents that plagued the former “O.C.” star. Barton was hospitalized in January after she was apparently given a date rape drug.

“I voluntarily went to get professional help, and I was informed by their staff that I had been given GHB,” she said in a statement to People Magazine at the time. “This is a lesson to all young women out there, be aware of your surroundings.”

Barton thanked her fans for their support and asked the media to respect her privacy. “Thank you so much for all the love guys. It means the world to me. There is too much going on in the world so I appreciate this more than ever,” she tweeted Jan. 31. “From the bottom of my heart. We shall over come.”

READ: Are Mischa Barton And Artem Chigvinstev Dating?

The actress added: “To members of the press please respect my privacy.”

Once in the hospital, Barton was given a mental evaluation. Two weeks later, she crashed a U-Haul into her apartment building.

Follow me on Twitter @mariamzzarella