Lisa Irwin has been missing from her home in Kansas City, Mo., for over a month, but many questions remain unanswered. Police continue to search for the missing 11-month-old baby, but the heavily publicized case still has no major leads or suspects.

Baby Lisa's parents, Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin, maintain their daughter was abducted from their home on Oct. 4. Details released by The Kansas City Star from a family source may shed some light on what happened in their home hours before and after baby Lisa Irwin went missing from her crib.

Details of the Night Baby Lisa Disappeared

Oct. 3

2:30 p.m. Lisa Irwin's father, Jeremy Irwin, returned to his Kansas City home after working his day job as an electrician, reported The Kansas City Star. He played with his children and had a meal with his family.  

A next-door neighbor, Samantha Brando, in her 20s, came over with her 4-year-old daughter to play with Bradley and Irwin's sons sometime before 4:30 p.m. reported KCTV5.

4:30 p.m. Deborah Bradley and her brother, Phillip Netz, went to a local supermarket, Festival Foods, to pick up boxed wine, baby wipes, and diapers. A surveillance video shows them walking around and making purchases around 4:45 p.m. reported KCTV5.  Irwin allegedly remained at home with Lisa and her half-brothers, ages 8 and 5, according to the Star. It is unclear what Brando was doing at this time.

5:00 p.m. Netz and Bradley return home from the store. Netz leaves.

5:30 p.m. Irwin leaves to work overtime at Starbucks.

KCTV5 reported that Brando left at around 6:00 p.m. to purchase alcohol for herself, returning around 6:30 p.m. However, the Star reported that Brando left around 6:40 p.m. and returned at 7:00 p.m.

6:40 p.m. Bradley put baby Lisa to sleep. She was reportedly fighting a cold. Bradley initially told police she put baby Lisa to sleep at 10:30 p.m., but later changed her story.

7 p.m. Bradley and Brando sat on the front stoop smoking cigarettes, talking, and drinking late into the night, the Star reported.  

10:30 p.m. Bradley told Brando she was going to sleep, and Brando left. Brando claims she last saw Lisa at 4:30 p.m., reported KCTV5, and that the lights in the Bradley-Irwin home were out when she went to sleep around 11:30 p.m.

By 10:30 p.m., Bradley had consumed five to 10 glasses of wine. She claims she was intoxicated and does not remember if she checked on baby Lisa, the Star reported.  

She was sleeping. I don't see the problem with me having my grown-up time, Bradley told Fox News. I take good care of my kids.

The boys fell asleep in Bradley's bed with her. According to the Star, Lisa's bedroom door had been closed to block out noise from the boys playing earlier.

12:15 a.m. A couple who lives at 3620 N. Lister Ave., around the corner from the Bradley-Irwin home, claim they witnessed a tall, thin man walking with a baby wearing only a diaper. GMA claims the couple was interviewed four times by the police.

Oct. 4

2:15 a.m. A surveillance video at a gas station located at 5002 Parvin Road showed what appears to be a man wearing a white T-shirt leaving a wooded area. The gas station is about 1 mile from the Bradley-Irwin home where baby Lisa was allegedly abducted. A Kansas City police department representative said in an email Monday that the video from the gas station showed nothing of value, reported.

2:19 a.m. A Dumpster fire occurred at the North Brighton Townhomes located at 5057 NE 37th Street, about 10 miles from baby Lisa's home. According to, accelerants were used to start the fire. Police found only charred clothing in the Ddumpster, which they showed to Bradley and Irwin during an interview.

3:45 a.m. Irwin finished his work at Starbucks and returned home later than expected. He had not called home from Starbucks. Bradley has said she was not alarmed by his delay in coming home, KCTV5 reported.

When Irwin returned home, he noticed the lights were on and the front door was unlocked -- both unusual for his home. In the computer room, the window was open. When he tried to shut it, it wouldn't work properly, the Star reported.

Irwin then went to the boys' bedroom and saw his older son was asleep on the top bunk, while the younger son was still in bed with Bradley. The door of Lisa's room was open, but Irwin did not look inside. Instead, he walked by and went into his bedroom.

Bradley woke up and Irwin asked her why the front door was open and the lights were on. She said she didn't know why, the Star reported. Irwin went into Lisa's room, saw that her crib was empty, and went back to Bradley to ask about the baby's whereabouts. Bradley said she didn't know.

Irwin ran next door to the Brando home, according to the Star. He asked Brando if Lisa was there. She asked why Lisa would be there and not at home.

Irwin and Bradley began to panic, the Star reported. Irwin called 911 on his work cell phone after noticing that the home cell phones were missing. Police arrived soon thereafter responding to a reported residential burglary.

4 a.m. Witness Mike Thompson exited I-435 at 48th Street (approximately 15 miles from the Bradley-Irwin home) on his motorcycle and claims he saw a man holding a diapered baby at the intersection of Randolph and 48th Street. He claims the man was 5 feet 7 inches tall, about 145 to 150 pounds, and in his 30s or 40s, according to Thompson lives nearly 100 miles from Kansas City and claims he was not aware that baby Lisa was missing until much later that week. Kansas City Police Capt. Steve Young said Monday, None of the bits of info have lead to any big developments.

For more about what authorities have done in their search for missing baby Lisa Irwin, read: Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Timeline: What Events Really Happened This Month?