A local New Hampshire news station has warned eager audiences that the autopsy results for 11-year old Celina Cass may not be available by early Tuesday evening as originally expected.

WMUR News 9 announced at 4:30 p.m. on Tuesday that Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said "it could be several more hours before any information is released concerning the autopsy results."

An autopsy was scheduled to be performed on Tuesday morning at 9:30 a.m.

Celina Cass vanished from her West Stewartstown, N.H. home on July 25. Her body was pulled from the Connecticut River one week later.

Investigators are treating the death as suspicious.

Celina Cass was last seen on the evening of July 25 in her bedroom. WMUR reported that Celina's mother and stepfather told authorities the girl was gone when they went to wake her up the following morning.

On Monday morning, Celina's stepfather Wendell Noyes was taken to the hospital via ambulance, after behaving bizzarely outside his duplex home . He has since been released.

WMUR reported that Wendell Noyes was seen through the window of a West Stewartstown, N.H. home on Tuesday, sitting at a table eating a sandwich. It is unclear exactly when Noyes was released, as Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital hospital declined media requests for information.

In 2003, Noyes was forcibly committed to a hospital with a diagnosis of schizophrenia, ABC News reported. ABC obtained court records showing that Noyes has an arrest record for violating a restraining order and threatening his ex-girlfriend.

Online commenters to a story published Tuesday on WMUR's website expressed concern about her stepfather's state of mind.

Several comments call attention to his Facebook profile, referring to Noyes as a "creeper" and questioning whether the Cass family was aware of the profile.

The overwhelming majority of Noyes' Facebook "friends" are young women from different parts of the country, some appearing to be amateur models. The page -- which is available for the public to view -- shows that Noyes posted flirtatious comments on some of the girls' profiles as recently as June.

Celina's biological father told CNN in an interview Tuesday afternoon that he could not understand how anyone would want to harm his daughter.

"She was very kind in spirit, Adam Laro said. "She, I guess you could say, was an everyday child who loved being in life.''

Laro added that Celina "did not seem suspicious or uncomfortable" when they last met and discussed her living situation, The Boston Globe reported.