• A new video shows Woods' Genesis GV80 SUV minutes before the crash
  • A source said the golfer almost hit another vehicle Tuesday morning
  • Woods is now awake and recovering in the hospital

A newly released surveillance video shows Tiger Woods driving Tuesday morning minutes before the crash that left him with severe injuries.

A surveillance video first obtained by TMZ showed the Genesis GV80 SUV being driven by Woods along Hawthorne Boulevard at just past 7:05 a.m. PT. The video was taken just 5 miles south of where his vehicle crashed.

Crew members of the TV show “Grown-ish” told TMZ that Woods was staying at a hotel where they were shooting the television show. The 15-time PGA Tour champion was allegedly driving very fast as he was leaving the property and almost hit the director’s car.

A crew member also saw that Woods seemed “agitated and impatient” to drive off as he was blocked by another car loading luggage. The golfing legend “took off fast” after the vehicle moved out of the way, production sources told TMZ.

Woods was scheduled to arrive at the Rolling Hills CC at 7:30 a.m. PT. He was expected to attend a shoot and give lessons to Drew Brees.

Deputy Carlos Gonzales, who was the first person to respond to the rollover car crash, said Woods was unable to stand on his own after the incident. Authorities placed the golfing star on a stretcher and took him to the Harbor-UCLA Medical Center.

Dr. Anish Mahajan, chief medical officer and interim CEO at the hospital, said Woods suffered comminuted open fractures. This means his bones had broken into more than two pieces and some broke through the skin.

“Mr. Woods suffered significant orthopedic injuries to his right lower extremity,” the statement read. “Comminuted open fractures affecting both the upper and lower portions of the tibia and fibula bones were stabilized by inserting a rod into the tibia.”

On Wednesday, officers who investigated the rollover car crash ruled it an accident. Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said they do not intend to press charges.

"We don't contemplate any charges whatsoever in this crash," Villanueva told CNN in a Facebook Live chat. "This remains an accident. An accident is not a crime. They do happen, unfortunately."

Woods is reportedly awake and responsive. He is now recovering in his hospital room at the Harbor UCLA Medical Center.

Tiger Woods turned professional in 1996 and won his first major title at the 1997 Masters with a course record
Tiger Woods turned professional in 1996 and won his first major title at the 1997 Masters with a course record GETTY IMAGES NORTH AMERICA / Patrick Smith