You still have a second chance to snag one of those $99 HP TouchPads, as the company's social media manager Bryna Corcoran on Monday tweeted the sale is expected to continue early this week.
You already know that HP decided not to manufacture the TouchPad anymore, but wants to clear its inventory. So here's where you can look.
- HP's Web site: Sign up for an e-mail notification for an alert when the HP TouchPad becomes available again at the discounted price.
- Amazon: While Amazon currently has the HP TouchPad listed at full price, keep an eye out for a second wave in sales at the discounted price.
- Newegg: Sign up for a price alert on Newegg to be notified.
- Best Buy: Best Buy wrote on the retailer's blog that it does not anticipate any additional inventory on the HP TouchPad. But rumor has it that some scored an HP TouchPad at the discounted price in stores early Monday morning. If you don't feel like heading over to your local electronics haven, keep an eye out on BestBuy.com, just in case.
- Barnes & Noble: Barnes & Noble had 16GB HP TouchPads on sale for $102 for a short time Monday morning, though they became unavailable shortly thereafter.
- Cost Central: Costcentral.com currently has the 16GB HP TouchPad listed as in stock at $100 and the 32GB at $149.99.
- Texas Matrix: Texasmatrix.com has the 16GB listed at $98.48 and the 32GB at $143.49, both currently in stock.
- EBay: While not at the full discounted price, EBay lists the 16GB TouchPad at $235.