Let’s get ready to raid! That’s right, “Vikings” fans, it’s officially time to start preparing ourselves for the Season 2 finale of our favorite History Chanel series. And according to reports, episode 10, “The Lord’s Prayer,” is going to be pretty insane. So while Ragnar Lothbrok and King Horik rev up their warriors for battle, we’ll be over here preparing ourselves a stiff drink.
C’mon, you can’t expect us to watch the madness go down without something cold in our hand—especially when Ragnar and his son’s lives are on the line. That’s why we’ve decide to create a Vikings-themed drinking game for fans to participate in as they watch the Season 2 finale. Under 21? Don’t fret, you can totally play with a non-alcoholic drink.
But for those who are of legal age, here’s what you’ll need:
- A Viking-themed drink—think wine, beer (ale) or cider.
- A drinking horn because… why not?
- A group of friends to play this “Vikings” drinking game with. Why drink alone when you can drink with fellow pagans?
- Take a sip every time Ragnar mentions farming.
- Gulp when you hear Princess Aslaug prophesize.
- Anytime Bjorn and Porrun make out cheers your neighbor then drink.
- If Floki betrays Ragnar, take a sip for his treachery.
- If Floki turns out to be playing King Horik, take two sips for our favorite bromance!
- Take a drink every time Siggy does something sneaky.
- If one of Ragnar’s sons die, you better finish your cup out of respect.
- Take a sip from your cup when Athelstan shows conflicting emotions about the Gods.
- Drink if The Seer’s prophecy comes true.
- If Princess Kwenthrith sleeps with a Viking soldier—drink!
- If a character hallucinates take a nice long sip, man.
- If King Horik ends up biting the dust, raise your glass and drink.
- When Ragnar shouts for a “shield wall”—yep, you guessed it—it’s time to drink!
- Drink everytime you hear Odin's name.
- If a character takes a drink during the Season 2 finale, it’s only right to join them!
Will you be playing Thursday night when the final episode of Season 2 airs? Let us know in the comments section below how you plan on celebrating episode 10, 'The Lord's Prayer," when the finale airs Thursday, May 1 at 10 p.m. EDT. You can also check out our article on how to throw a “Vikings”-themed bash here.