Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving, is here with amazing offers and discounts on electronics, apparels, gadgets and hardware. Stores across U.S., including Wal-Mart, Target, Macy's and many others will be flooded with customers as they will open their Doorbuster sales Friday.
Online retailers such as Amazon and other e-commerce websites will also offer the best offers of the year. Below are some of the best deals and discounts to shop from.
Tech website C-NET has picked Dell XPS touchscreen laptop ($849.99) and a 14-inch Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon ($914.99) as its top picks. As far as stores with electronics go, Wallet Hub found that, on average, HH Gregg products will be discounted 37.3 percent, Best Buy 33.2 percent, Wal-Mart 32.6 percent and Target 28.6 percent.
Sam’s Club has offered several deals on HP products, including $100 off on notebooks and $250 off on desktops. The 10-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A will also be up for grabs for $188.44, which is $80 off of its original price. The retail warehouse is also offering iPhone 7 sales.
Target will offer Samsung smartphones (prepaid) for 50 to 65 percent off. They include the Verizon Samsung J1, the Boost Samsung Prevail, the AT&T GoPhone Samsung Express Prime, the Cricket Samsung Sol and the TracFone Samsung Luna models.
Dell announced Black Friday deals for Nov. 25 with plans to give away gift cards with purchases of some items, including a 55-inch Samsung 4K TV for $599.99 with a $150 Dell gift card and a 43-inch 4K TV from LG for $299.99, which comes with a $30 Dell gift card.
- Kohl’s has released its Doorbuster sales offers with deals that include a variety of jewelry for $14.99 and 35 to 50 percent off select watches.
- On Black Friday, handbag label Ora Delphine will be offering up to 65 percent off on select purchases. Shoppers will receive a free gift with any purchase. Use the code BFGIFT65.
- Macy’s Doorbuster sales kick off at 5 p.m. Thursday and last until 2 a.m. (hours will vary by store). Deals will include select cashmere pieces, 75 percent off select packable outerwear and much more.
- H&M is offering up to 80 percent off select men’s and women’s apparel styles, kids’ clothes and home goods. In addition, most purchases over $60 will be 20 percent off in-store through Nov. 28.
- For Black Friday, Target shoppers can expect 30 percent and more off select apparel, accessories and shoes for all.
- On both Thanksgiving and Black Friday, DICK’s Sporting Goods store will have extended store hours. Fitbit wearables will be available for discounted prices, including the Fitbit Surge (priced at $179.98 from $249.95).
- From Tuesday through Nov. 27, The Dreslyn will have its Black Friday sales. For shoppers that spend up to $500, they’ll get 25 percent off their order.
- Ali&Jay is offering 40 percent off product through Nov. 28.
- Bailey44 apparel brand is offering 40 percent discount through Nov. 28 with the code BLACKFRIYAY.
Best Buy is offering the Nikon D5300 DSLR along with two zoom lenses and a 32GB memory card for only $600, a 45 percent off deal available both online and in-store. Best Buy is selling the Canon EOS Rebel T6i for $800, a $100 discount, and the Canon EOS Rebel T6 for $450, a $150 bargain.
The Nikon D3400 is available at half price at Target stores as part of a $500 bundle that comes with two lenses. Target's also offering a 28 percent off on GoPro Hero Session bundle that includes a handler floating stick and 16GB memory card for $180.
Walmart is selling the Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera for 35 percent off at only $84. The DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter is listed at a 20 percent discount, making the $400 deal one of the cheapest in the market.