- What To See At The 2014 Detroit Auto Show
January 10 2014 4:44 PM
Detroit will set aside its bankruptcy worries and roll out the welcome mat to global automakers starting Monday.
- WATCH: New 3-Wheeled Car Gets 84 Miles Per Gallon
January 09 2014 10:47 AM
- Are These Leaked Photos Of The 2015 Subaru WRX STI?
January 08 2014 3:45 PM
Images of Subaru’s next high-performance, low-cost road rocket have hit the Internet.
- Here Are The Missing Links In Tesla’s Supercharger Network
January 08 2014 1:13 PM
Tesla Motors is fleshing out its network of free Supercharger stations. Free coast-to-coast driving is up ahead.
- Ford's Mulally Drops Out Of Contention To Head Microsoft
January 07 2014 10:25 PM
"I have no other plans to do anything other than serve Ford," Alan Mulally says.
- Toyota Takes Long Bet On Hydrogen
January 07 2014 7:56 PM
Toyota now has a working version of that hydrogen fuel cell car it’s been showing off for the past year.
- How GM's Sales In China Made A Great Leap Forward
January 07 2014 10:28 AM
North America’s largest automaker is seeing double-digit sales growth for its Cadillac luxury brand.
- Analyzing China's New-Car Buying Spree
January 07 2014 6:52 AM
The world’s largest market for passenger cars and light trucks is leaving the U.S. in the dust.
- Google’s Invading Your Car [VIDEO]
January 06 2014 7:49 PM
These days, Microsoft’s not the only one developing dashboard systems. Google is poised to bring its Android OS into millions of new cars.
- Park Your Car With A Smartphone, Seriously
January 06 2014 4:00 PM
Bosch discussed driverless car innovations at 2014 CES, including tech that would allow drivers to park their cars via remote tech.
- What Were The Most Popular Electric Cars In Norway?
January 06 2014 1:39 PM
Norway is a small auto market, but it’s big on electric cars -- just look at last year's numbers.
- US New Auto Sales Ended 2013 With A Sigh
January 03 2014 5:10 PM
The year in U.S. auto sales was a bang, but December was a whimper. Shall we blame the weather?
- How Many Millions Of Cars Did 'Detroit 3' Sell In US Last Year?
January 03 2014 8:57 AM
GM, Ford and Chrysler had a lackluster December, but performed well in 2013.
- What Fiat’s Chrysler Acquisition Means
January 03 2014 7:40 AM
Now that Fiat controls all of Chrysler, it can streamline administrative operations, but little will change from a car buyer’s perspective.
- Which Software System Would You Trust In Your Car?
January 02 2014 12:27 PM
Volkswagen, BMW, GM, Mercedes-Benz and Honda have made tech deals to power increasingly tablet-like dashboard infotainment interfaces.
- Five Days Till The Dakar Rally 2014
December 31 2013 5:26 PM
Dakar 2014 starts Monday in Argentina with Cyril Despres and Stephane Peterhansel hoping to take home the wins for France again.
- New Year’s Is A Holiday, But Not For Car Thieves
December 31 2013 7:08 AM
New Year’s Day tops the list of holidays when most cars are stolen. Workhorse pickups are the most coveted by crooks.
- BMW’s Anne Hathaway Maneuver
December 30 2013 12:24 PM
If TMZ says Anne Hathaway got a BMW i3 before anyone else can get it, it must be true. Right?
- Ford's Very Good Year
December 30 2013 10:55 AM
The world’s fifth-largest automaker says it's had the same best-selling vehicle in the U.S. for 32 years.
- The Year In Automotive Recalls
December 27 2013 1:40 PM
Toyota was the biggest recaller of the year, while Volkswagen and General Motors faced problems in China.