- India On 2-Wheelers: A Slideshow
February 07 2014 2:19 AM
India is fast becoming an attractive destination for makers of high-end super bikes, a trend in evidence at the ongoing New Delhi auto show.
- Samsung, Tata Motors In Infotainment Deal
February 06 2014 1:41 PM
Tata Motors, which acquired Jaguar Land Rover in 2008, and Samsung will try to turn the dashboard into a smartphone.
- It’s Not A Good Time To Be A Ferrari Dealer In Singapore
February 06 2014 10:28 AM
Fewer of the world’s priciest wheels were sold in Singapore last year thanks to higher taxes on auto purchases.
- A Counterfeit Part In An Aston Martin?
February 06 2014 10:22 AM
Money does not always buy quality when China is involved.
- GM Disappoints, Missing Earnings Forecast
February 06 2014 8:37 AM
Net income and revenues were up, but the world’s third-largest automaker still missed forecasts. What happened?
- Highlights From Day 1 Of New Delhi Auto Show [SLIDESHOW]
February 06 2014 1:45 AM
The auto show begins as automakers try to shake off the effects of 2013, the worst year for India's automobile sector in a decade.
- Nissan Rolls Out Datsun Go In India [PHOTOS]
February 05 2014 7:18 AM
The first car rolled out of the Japanese automaker's Chennai, India, plant this week.
- Tesla Sets World Record
February 05 2014 6:34 AM
Tesla successfully completed a cross-country trip in a record-setting time and will petition Guinness for the record.
- What GM's India-Designed SUV Concept Hopes To Accomplish
February 05 2014 3:30 AM
"Adra," the company's concept car designed by its team in Bangalore, is expected to serve the growing demand for SUVs in India.
- Renault Hopes To Ride SUV Wave In India [PHOTOS]
February 05 2014 1:07 AM
The Indian consumer has an "investment mindset" when buying a car, Renault's India head says.
- GM Expected To Report Better Q4, 2013 Earnings
February 04 2014 7:02 PM
The world’s third-largest automaker will announce its fourth-quarter earnings on Thursday morning before markets open in New York.
- Hard Times Ahead For Auto Dealers?
February 04 2014 1:31 PM
A new report suggests margin pressure and the Internet could squeeze U.S. auto dealer networks.
- January 2014 US Auto Sales: Brrrrrrr...
February 03 2014 5:51 PM
New auto sales fell last month more than expected as the situation got frosty in many parts of the country.
- Nissan Sales Rise On Rogue, Altima, Infiniti Demand
February 03 2014 8:55 AM
Consumers pushed sales volume up for the Infiniti QX60 crossover. Nissan leads in monthly U.S. auto sales growth.
- Indian Budget Cars Not Built For Fender Benders
January 31 2014 12:43 AM
Tests conducted by the Global New Car Assessment Program show most Indian-made small cars, while cheap and affordable, lack basic safety features.
- Ferdinand Porsche’s First Car Was Electric
January 28 2014 4:33 PM
Lost in a barn since 1902, the first car built by a 22-year-old Porsche namesake has been discovered -- and it's electric.
- Ford’s 2014 Outlook Has Not Changed
January 28 2014 2:30 PM
Ford's share price is trading lower after it reported its 4Q and 2013 performance. Here's why.
- Here’s Why It’s Exciting That Honda Exports More American Cars Than It Imports
January 28 2014 9:53 AM
And is the above a sign of another structural change in the auto sector?
- Tesla Coast-To-Coast Trip - It's Hard To Beat The Price
January 28 2014 8:45 AM
The father-daughter duo left from New York and headed to Los Angeles.
- Ford’s 4th Quarter Results Blow Past Street View
January 28 2014 7:32 AM
The Detroit 3 automaker upped its estimates for pretax profit after reporting earnings of 74 cents per share in the fourth quarter.