- October US Auto Sales - Like Plain Oatmeal, Nourishing But Bland
November 01 2013 5:09 PM
The 16-day partial government shutdown had an effect on sales, but consumers bounced back quickly, which prevented any resounding impact.
- $300,000 Ferrari FF Gets Backed Over By Delivery Truck In New York
November 01 2013 2:07 PM
A $300,000 Ferrari FF was damaged on Oct. 30 after a delivery truck in New York City accidentally reversed onto the luxury sports car.
- No Unpleasant October Surprise For Big 3 US Automakers
November 01 2013 8:40 AM
GM, Ford and Chrysler sales last month increased at a nearly double-digit rate, which suggests a strong 2013 performance.
- Tesla’s Third Quarter: Analysts See Small Profit As Global Expansion Revs-Up
November 01 2013 6:21 AM
Tesla Motors reports on Tuesday. Here’s what you should look for besides a profit.
- Where Is The Tesla Model S The Most Popular Car?
October 31 2013 6:24 PM
(Hint: It’s not far from the company’s headquarters)
- GM’s CEO: We Want To Sell Cars Online
October 31 2013 11:47 AM
But auto dealers really, really don’t want competition from manufacturers.
- Tesla Unveils New Details Of Its Supercharger Expansion; East Coast Next
October 30 2013 12:08 PM
A week ahead of Tesla's third quarter earnings, CEO Elon Musk reveals new details on his company's fast-charging stations.
- Tesla, Panasonic Extend Relationship To 2017
October 30 2013 8:22 AM
The deal keeps the Japanese electronics giant supplying batteries for Tesla's electric cars.
- General Motors Third Quarter: Profit Beats, Revenue Misses
October 30 2013 8:15 AM
GM profit rises $1.6 billion, excluding one-time hits. Revenue misses by $500 million.
- GM, Chrysler TARP Bailout Cost Will Likely Top $11 Billion
October 29 2013 6:09 PM
The quarterly report of the TARP watchdog outlines the current status of the huge government bailout program.
- 'Teslots' In Anti-Media Tweets For Mexico Car Fire Stories
October 29 2013 1:25 PM
The most common refrain: Model S fires are less likely than fires for all other cars.
- GM Q3 Earnings Preview: Revenue, Profit Up; EPS Seen Flat On Dilution
October 29 2013 5:45 AM
The world's second-largest automaker reports its third quarter earnings Wednesday. Here's what we know.
- Video Emerges Of A Tesla Model S On Fire In Mexico
October 28 2013 12:21 PM
Just over two weeks after a Tesla caught fire in Washington, a similar incident occurred in Mexico.
- Tesla Model S Inventor Elon Musk Not Impressed By Rivals
October 28 2013 11:19 AM
The 42-year-old inventor of the Model S luxury electric sedan says Nissan, GM should be ‘applauded’ for the efforts, but …
- Report: Tesla Delivers First Model S To Mainland China Customer... For $410,915
October 25 2013 11:21 PM
Reports from China say the customer is 24 and runs a luxury wedding car-rental service.
- Free Tesla Model S Power Now Gets You From Vancouver to San Diego
October 25 2013 4:04 PM
Virtually all of California and western Oregon and Washington are now covered by Tesla’s free Supercharger networks.
- October US Auto Sales - Consumers Likely Shrugged At Government Shutdown
October 25 2013 6:06 AM
Sales will be up from a quirky September, and up from October last year because of Hurricane Sandy.
- Ford Sees Chinese Sales Swelling
October 24 2013 11:33 AM
A latecomer to the Chinese market behind GM and Volkswagen, Ford puts out upbeat estimates in its third-quarter report.
- Earnings Buzz: Ford, Southwest, 3M [VIDEO]
October 24 2013 11:02 AM
Ford Motor Company, Southwest Airlines Co. and 3M Co. reported fiscal third-quarter earnings on Thursday.
- Check Out Honda’s Concept Roadster Heading To The Tokyo Motor Show
October 23 2013 3:31 PM
Honda’s last attempt at a roadster ended in 2009. Here’s the reboot.