- Nissan Rolls Out Datsun Go In India [PHOTOS]
February 05 2014 7:18 AM
The first car rolled out of the Japanese automaker's Chennai, India, plant this week.
- Tesla Sets World Record
February 05 2014 6:34 AM
Tesla successfully completed a cross-country trip in a record-setting time and will petition Guinness for the record.
- What GM's India-Designed SUV Concept Hopes To Accomplish
February 05 2014 3:30 AM
"Adra," the company's concept car designed by its team in Bangalore, is expected to serve the growing demand for SUVs in India.
- Renault Hopes To Ride SUV Wave In India [PHOTOS]
February 05 2014 1:07 AM
The Indian consumer has an "investment mindset" when buying a car, Renault's India head says.
- GM Expected To Report Better Q4, 2013 Earnings
February 04 2014 7:02 PM
The world’s third-largest automaker will announce its fourth-quarter earnings on Thursday morning before markets open in New York.
- Hard Times Ahead For Auto Dealers?
February 04 2014 1:31 PM
A new report suggests margin pressure and the Internet could squeeze U.S. auto dealer networks.
- January 2014 US Auto Sales: Brrrrrrr...
February 03 2014 5:51 PM
New auto sales fell last month more than expected as the situation got frosty in many parts of the country.
- Nissan Sales Rise On Rogue, Altima, Infiniti Demand
February 03 2014 8:55 AM
Consumers pushed sales volume up for the Infiniti QX60 crossover. Nissan leads in monthly U.S. auto sales growth.
- Indian Budget Cars Not Built For Fender Benders
January 31 2014 12:43 AM
Tests conducted by the Global New Car Assessment Program show most Indian-made small cars, while cheap and affordable, lack basic safety features.
- Ferdinand Porsche’s First Car Was Electric
January 28 2014 4:33 PM
Lost in a barn since 1902, the first car built by a 22-year-old Porsche namesake has been discovered -- and it's electric.
- Ford’s 2014 Outlook Has Not Changed
January 28 2014 2:30 PM
Ford's share price is trading lower after it reported its 4Q and 2013 performance. Here's why.
- Here’s Why It’s Exciting That Honda Exports More American Cars Than It Imports
January 28 2014 9:53 AM
And is the above a sign of another structural change in the auto sector?
- Tesla Coast-To-Coast Trip - It's Hard To Beat The Price
January 28 2014 8:45 AM
The father-daughter duo left from New York and headed to Los Angeles.
- Ford’s 4th Quarter Results Blow Past Street View
January 28 2014 7:32 AM
The Detroit 3 automaker upped its estimates for pretax profit after reporting earnings of 74 cents per share in the fourth quarter.
- US New Auto Sales Forecast
January 27 2014 7:24 PM
It will be the second consecutive January with sales volume topping one million units -- but is that more than usual?
- Hillary Hasn’t Driven A Car In 17 Years
January 27 2014 12:21 PM
And other nuggets from the U.S. Secretary of State’s New Orleans visit to the auto dealers expo.
- Ford Q4 Earnings Preview: Mixed Results
January 24 2014 3:40 PM
It looks like Ford’s profit growth slowdown has already commenced, as the world's fifth largest automaker embarks on a costly year.
- Chevrolet Makes The Only ‘Acceptable’ Subcompact [VIDEO]
January 23 2014 6:09 PM
Only one of the eleven subcompacts tested by the IIHS got an overall rating of “Acceptable” - but you can’t really get one for its original purpose.
- Tesla's Model S Costs The Same In China, But …
January 23 2014 10:09 AM
Chinese VAT and duties adds $36,700 to the price tag. Tesla says it won’t mark-up the Model S price just because it’s sold in China.
- Regarding Safety, How Fit Is The 2015 Honda Fit?
January 22 2014 10:22 AM
Recent minicar crash tests rank the Chevy Spark safest and the Honda Fit as least safe.