- Does The Newest Cheap Samsung Tablet Stack Up? [VIDEO]
June 27 2014 4:03 PM
Samsung has rolled out their new Galaxy Tab 4 line, which contains both seven and eight inch variants. Samsung sent us a seven inch model for review.
- EPA: Chemical In Sprays, Stain Removers Could Pose 'Serious Heath Threat'
June 27 2014 1:30 PM
The EPA's assessment of trichloroethylene is the first of its kind since 1986.
- Apple Products Return To Costco Shelves
June 27 2014 11:10 AM
Following the debut of Apple iPhone 5s and iPad at Costco, the rest of the Apple product family has returned.
- Alibaba To List On NYSE: Report
June 26 2014 1:50 PM
Alibaba's reported decision to list on the NYSE is another setback for an exchange still struggling to get past Facebook's IPO flop.
- Apple iPod Touch 16GB Gains Color And Rear Camera
June 26 2014 11:18 AM
The entry level 16GB Apple iPod Touch received a refresh with new colors, a rear-facing camera and a lower price.
- Costco Begins Selling Apple iPhone 5S And iPad Air
June 26 2014 10:15 AM
Consumers looking to jump into the Apple mobile and tablet ecosystem can now purchase the Cupertino, California tech titan's devices from Costco.
- Samsung’s New Gear Live Smart Watch Goes On Sale
June 26 2014 4:23 AM
The smart watch comes with a built-in heart rate monitor, which works in collaboration with multiple fitness apps.
- Ikea To Raise Minimum Wage For US Workers
June 26 2014 3:00 AM
The world's largest furniture maker said that it does not plan to raise in-store prices to accommodate the hike in wages.
- iPhone 6 With 5.5-Inch Screen Could Feature OIS
June 25 2014 6:44 AM
The new OIS technology could be the differentiating factor between the two versions of the upcoming iPhone 6.
- Avon Lady Hits Hard Times As Company Cuts Another 600 Workers
June 24 2014 1:33 PM
A company that built an empire off door-to-door cosmetics sales is restructuring, again.
- Outside The Games, Street Vendors Take On Brazil's Cops
June 24 2014 12:54 PM
Brazil's "team" of street vendors sees the World Cup as a chance to beat legal obstacles to long-term legitimacy.
- ‘Rounder, Thinner’ iPhones To Enter Production In July: Report
June 24 2014 2:29 AM
Both versions of the iPhone 6 are expected to ship to retailers around September, according to Bloomberg.
- Worsening California Drought Poised To Hike Food Prices
June 23 2014 2:53 PM
California's drought now covers a third of the state this week.
- ISIS Apparel And Action Figures For Sale
June 23 2014 2:03 PM
Indonesian retailers are cashing in on the Iraq crisis by selling ISIS merchandise, including "We Are All ISIS" T-shirts, online.
- Charney Rejected Ultimatum To Step Down
June 21 2014 11:44 PM
Board says Charney didn't try to stop publication of nude pictures of former employee who sued him.
- Chinese Firm Facing Record $34.9M Fine For Selling Signal Jammers
June 21 2014 4:52 PM
FCC arrived at fine by multiplying maximum fine by the number of devices sold.
- Velveeta Recall: Kraft Recalls Cheese Sold In Walmart Stores
June 20 2014 3:52 PM
Kraft Foods Group Inc. issued a voluntary recall for 260 cases of Velveeta cheese sold to Walmart stores in 12 states.
- Mosquito-Borne Illness Has Caribbean Tourism Officials Concerned
June 20 2014 1:46 PM
In a region dependent on tourism, officials are worried about a new virus that has spread across the Caribbean.
- 28 Summer Sales And Deals To Ring In The First Day Of Summer
June 20 2014 12:59 PM
To celebrate the summer solstice, break out your pocketbooks and wallets.
- Kate Middleton's Skin Care Routine Revealed
June 20 2014 9:40 AM
The Duchess of Cambridge is reportedly a fan of Karin Herzog's face creams.