- Biggest Meat Industry Deal Ever May Not Be Great For Consumers
June 10 2014 10:52 AM
Some analysts see a potential downside for consumers if Tyson Foods acquires Hillshire Brands for $8 billion.
- Wal-Mart.com CEO To Step Down
June 10 2014 5:48 AM
Fernando Madeira, CEO of Latin America eCommerce at Wal-Mart, will replace Anderson, according to a company memo seen by Reuters.
- Apple's Share Split Hits The Market Monday
June 09 2014 9:28 AM
Don't freak out when you see Apple's share price on Monday.
- Holy Hologram, Batman! Ostendo Technology Chips Make Phone Holograms Possible
June 07 2014 8:51 PM
Next generation smartphones and smartwatches could come complete with hologram projectors.
- Icahn Buys Into Family Dollar Amid Insider Trading Allegations
June 06 2014 8:31 PM
The retailer's stock spiked 9 percent after Icahn made his investment public.
- Don’t Skimp On Father’s Day Gifts This Year (Like You Usually Do
June 06 2014 4:21 PM
Dads may be used to being disappointed on June 15 when they don't receive a gift for Father's Day.
- 14 Gift Ideas For Father's Day
June 05 2014 4:34 PM
Don’t go for the boring necktie, lawnmower or tool kit. Show your appreciation for your Dad this Father’s Day with a unique gift.
- E-Commerce Giant Alibaba Forays Into Soccer
June 05 2014 6:25 AM
The move comes at a time when Alibaba and its partners are exploring ways to expand beyond the company’s core e-commerce business.
- Wal-Mart Protests Highlight Issues For Working Moms
June 04 2014 7:42 PM
Wal-Mart’s low wages and unpredictable scheduling practices are the target of demonstrations this week.
- Lenovo: The Power To Do...Tablets [VIDEO]
June 04 2014 4:55 PM
ThinkPad nomenclature is normally associated with high-powered laptops; can the ThinkPad 8 tablet have fun while still retaining the “power to do?”
- Why Customers Are Losing Their Taste For Whole Foods
June 02 2014 10:25 PM
Whole Foods' recipe for success isn't working anymore. Here's why -- and what the company should do about it.
- Online Concierge Services For Men Gaining Popularity Among The Shopping-Averse
June 02 2014 1:19 PM
Online concierge clothing services for men are growing at a rapid pace online.
- Samsung Z Is The World’s First Tizen Smartphone
June 02 2014 5:55 AM
Samsung Z, which runs on the new Tizen operating system, will go on sale in Russia in the third quarter.
- 'Whiskey Crisis' Looms Over America's Drinking Culture
May 31 2014 1:17 PM
A shortage of whiskey is making headlines, as prices for top-shelf product skyrocket. But not everybody is buying in to the panic.
- Indonesia Tests Cadbury Products After Halal Controversy
May 30 2014 4:14 AM
Concerns over halal food standards could jeopardize sales in Muslim markets such as Indonesia and the Middle East.
- California Lawmakers Reject GMO-Labeling Bill. Again.
May 29 2014 6:59 PM
California lawmakers rejected a bill on Wednesday that would have required labeling of GMO foods in the state.
- Your Food Bill Is Rising, But Only In Certain Supermarket Aisles
May 29 2014 6:10 AM
As global food prices continue to rise, evidence shows that perishable goods are the overwhelming driver behind the increase.
- Modi Government's Decision On Foreign Investments Should Be Respected: UK Official
May 29 2014 3:10 AM
India's retail sector is considered notoriously hard to crack because of entrenched mom-and-pop stores and a lack of supply chain infrastructure.
- iPhone 6 Release Date Tipped For Sept. 19
May 28 2014 8:04 AM
The rumored release date is likely an educated guess as it is consistent with Apple's recent iPhone launches.
- Facebook Seeks EU Review Of WhatsApp Deal
May 28 2014 7:55 AM
In February, Facebook said it would buy WhatsApp for about $16 billion in cash and stock. The deal is now valued at $19 billion.