- Target Data Breach Spurs Investigation
December 18 2013 11:24 PM
Millions of customers' credit and debit card information has reportedly been stolen in a massive data breach at Target department stores.
- JC Penney CEO Buys Chunk Of Starbucks Stock
December 18 2013 1:46 PM
The fates and futures of the two well-known brands diverge remarkably, to say the least.
- How To Create A PR Nightmare [VIDEO]
December 18 2013 10:45 AM
When a Samsung Galaxy S4 owner posted a video on youtube that was intended to serve as evidence that the phone had caught fire while charging, the response from Samsung was less than friendly and from a PR standpoint, senseless.
- German Business Index Continues To Rise
December 18 2013 5:28 AM
In Germany, the future holds more promise than the present-day situation, the latest data indicates.
- Christmas Delivery Cutoffs For Online Retailers
December 17 2013 10:15 PM
There is still a little time left to get those online orders to your home before Christmas.
- Free Shipping Day 2013: The Top 100 Of The 930 Stores Participating
December 17 2013 9:40 AM
Want to take advantage of Free Shipping Day? Here's a list of 72 top retailers offering free delivery or discounts on December 18, with no minimum purchase required – as well as guaranteed delivery by Christmas Eve.
- Are Vitamins and Mineral Supplements A Waste Of Money?
December 17 2013 7:58 AM
Three studies add to the evidence that vitamin pills and mineral supplements do not prevent diseases or make people healthier.
- UK Inflation Hits 4-Year Low
December 17 2013 5:31 AM
Slower increases in food and energy prices caused the inflation to moderate to a multiyear low.
- Are Antibacterial Soaps Really Safe?
December 17 2013 4:28 AM
The FDA has said risks associated with antibacterial soaps may outweigh their benefits and have unexpected hormonal side effects.
- Gift Ideas For The 1 Percent: Private Islands, Yachts And Jets For The Wealthy This Christmas
December 16 2013 1:55 PM
Here are some gift ideas for that rich person on your Christmas list.
- Where To Buy MAC Heroine Lipstick Online
December 16 2013 10:50 AM
MAC has relaunched its popular Heroine lipstick from the Reel Sexy collection. Here's where to purchase online and when to buy in stores.
- What Would You Do With $550 Million?
December 16 2013 9:55 AM
Here's how and where to play ahead of the Tuesday, Dec. 17, Mega Millions jackpot drawing.
- GlaxoSmithKline To Increase Stake In India Unit For $1.2B
December 16 2013 4:17 AM
The deal, involving GSK's pharma unit, is the company's second large investment in an Indian subsidiary this year.
- Visa, MasterCard In $5.7B Settlement With Retailers
December 14 2013 11:46 AM
Visa and MasterCard win an approval to resolve complaints over high swipe fees.
- Newtown Spurred Strong Sales For Gun Makers
December 14 2013 10:55 AM
Gun sales after the Newtown tragedy soared as consumers sought to stay ahead of potential legislation.
- Is Myanmar Running Out Of Booze?
December 13 2013 6:22 AM
A government crackdown on imported alcohol is causing some tension among retailers.
- How Leonardo DiCaprio May Make Electric Cars Cool In China
December 13 2013 6:21 AM
With an A-list celebrity helping, electric cars may finally begin to get cool status among the Chinese.
- Santa Letters From 1913-2013 [VIDEO]
December 12 2013 6:08 PM
How has our consumer habits changed in the past 100 years? Examining letters to Santa from 1913-2013
- Stocking Stuffer Gifts Ideas Under $10 For Kids
December 12 2013 4:36 PM
Ten original and gender-friendly gift ideas to put in your kids stockings this Christmas.
- Spotify Mobile Goes Free, Korea Rules iPhone OK [VIDEO]
December 12 2013 3:53 PM
Today on 60 Sec Tech: Spotify opens up to freedom, Samsung gets shot down in their own country, and Amazon’s bringing carrots to homes in San Francisco.