- Wal-Mart Sticks To Lobbying Despite Indian Probe
October 28 2013 7:20 AM
The retail giant’s efforts to influence lawmakers have sparked uproar in the past in India, where lobbying is considered bribery.
- LG Unveils G Flex, The World’s First ‘Real’ Curved Smartphone
October 28 2013 6:52 AM
Read on to see when the new G Flex will hit markets and how it compares with Samsung's version of the flexible smartphone.
- New Concept Design Shows Off Gold-Colored Apple Mac Pro
October 28 2013 3:46 AM
Take a look at how the red Mac Pro, designed by Jony Ive and Marc Newson, became an inspiration for a “gold” avatar of the product.
- Nexus 5 Now Rumored To Launch Nov. 1
October 28 2013 1:42 AM
The exact release date of Google’s Nexus 5 is still a mystery, but according to the latest rumor, the device is only three days away.
- McDonald's Drops Heinz Ketchup From Restaurants
October 26 2013 1:44 PM
McDonald's is ending its relationship with Heinz after 40 years because the ketchup makers' new CEO used to be the CEO of Burger King.
- iPad Air To Launch On Regional Carriers In ‘Coming Weeks’
October 26 2013 1:20 PM
Ahead of next week’s iPad Air launch, many regional carriers have announced their plans for releasing the LTE-capable version of the tablet.
- Southeast Asia Wastes Up To 80% Of Rice Harvest
October 26 2013 12:27 PM
The loss of about 180 million tons a year of rice also represents poor use of land, energy and water resources, a U.K.-based group warned.
- Kraft Recalls String Cheese Products
October 26 2013 11:23 AM
About 735,000 cases of the affected products were shipped across the U.S.
- Origami Owl: From Teen's 'Dream' To $250 Million Success
October 25 2013 12:04 PM
In just three years Origami Owl has grown from a 14-year-old girl's bright idea into a company reportedly expected to generate $250 million in revenue this year.
- Gold Shortage In India Looms Ahead Of Gift-Giving Season
October 25 2013 9:39 AM
Gold jewelry stocks are unlikely to be replenished by Indian importers, who face burdensome new customs rules.
- Is Nexus 5 Launching On Google Play Store Next Week?
October 25 2013 7:26 AM
Google’s Nexus 5 smartphone has not yet launched, but a new rumor suggests that the device may arrive at its Play Store on Oct. 31.
- Coca-Cola Wants To Remain The Real Thing In China Market
October 24 2013 4:25 PM
Coca-Cola has opened a new bottling plant in the key Hebei province.
- Japanese Casino Legalization Coming Into Public View
October 24 2013 3:05 PM
Japanese lawmakers will probably submit formal legislation seeking to overturn a ban on casinos soon.
- Global Retail Brands Turn A Blind Eye To Bangladesh Disaster Survivors
October 24 2013 8:13 AM
The world’s worst garment-industry tragedy has left survivors dealing with physical and mental trauma, without adequate compensation.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini To Launch On 4 US Carriers In November
October 24 2013 7:33 AM
The built-in storage capacity in the U.S. version of the Galaxy S4 mini is twice as much as in the international model.
- New Retina MacBook Pro Benchmarks Leaked
October 24 2013 6:47 AM
Some of the benchmarks appear legitimate offering a glimpse into the devices’ raw performance compared to their predecessors.
- Is This McDonald's Telling An Employee To Get On Food Stamps?
October 23 2013 6:33 PM
Did McDonald’s urge a worker to take food stamps and apply for Medicaid?
- M&M Color Dyes Linked To Hyperactivity: Change.org
October 23 2013 2:37 PM
The public interest group is petitioning Mars to switch to natural dyes, claiming widely used artificial ones aggravate hyperactivity in some children.
- FDA Issues Jerky-Treats Alert After Deaths Of 600 Dogs And Cats Since 2007
October 23 2013 12:16 PM
While a formal recall has yet to be issued, the FDA is aware of pet illnesses and deaths tied to jerky treats made in China (chicken, duck, sweet potatoes and/or dried fruit).
- Natural And Organic Shoppers: A Mixed Demographic Bag
October 23 2013 10:51 AM
Natural and organic shoppers can be divided into seven distinct categories by demographic traits, according to a consumer market research firm.