- Vermont Passes Nation's First GMO Labeling Bill
April 23 2014 6:02 PM
The Legislature sent the mandatory labeling bill to Gov. Peter Shumlin on Wednesday, setting up a fight with big agriculture.
- Some Farmers Uneasy As Wal-Mart Rolls Out Organic Line
April 23 2014 5:54 PM
Wal-Mart's Wild Oats initiative has stoked controversy about the place of major corporations in the organic food sector.
- Fair Trade Gold Q&A – An Ethical And Political Niche
April 23 2014 1:58 PM
We spoke to one of the few North American jewellery retailers who carries Fairtrade gold, sourced from poor miners in South America.
- HBO Deal Isn't The Only Good News For Amazon This Week
April 23 2014 1:45 PM
The giant Internet retailer's broadening ambitions and improving margins likely boosted first-quarter earnings.
- iWatch Rumors Gain Strength
April 23 2014 7:53 AM
The trademark registrations are filed under “class 14,” a section that covers jewelry, clocks and watches.
- Want A Living Wage With That? Fast-Food Business Has Biggest Pay Gap
April 22 2014 10:33 PM
CEO compensation far outpaced average-worker pay in publicly listed hospitality and food services companies.
- Cereal Giant Uses Facebook 'Likes' As Shield Against Lawsuits
April 21 2014 10:52 AM
General Mills reverses course after backlash to legal language that seemed to say "liking" its products would bar legal action.
- Galaxy Note 4 Rumored To Feature Flexible 'Youm' Display
April 21 2014 7:11 AM
Samsung filed a patent application with USPTO for a wraparound screen similar to the concept of a three-sided display.
- Galaxy S5 Comes Loaded With Accessibility Features
April 21 2014 1:58 AM
Users with disabilities can enable the features by pressing the Home button three times from any screen.
- Fiat Chrysler Strikes Deal To Produce Jeeps In China
April 19 2014 2:46 PM
The iconic vehicle is expected to appear on the mainland by the end of next year.
- Easter 2014 Sales: 14 Deals And Discounts For The Easter Weekend
April 19 2014 12:05 PM
Here are 14 sales, deals and coupons offered by retailers in honor of the Easter holiday.
- Bad News For Burrito Addicts
April 18 2014 3:51 PM
Chipotle plans to raise its prices for the first time in three years, in response to increases in beef, avocado and cheese prices.
- McDonald’s Q1 Earnings Preview: Profits Forecast Down 2.7%
April 18 2014 3:50 PM
The world’s largest restaurant chain by sales is facing problems on numerous fronts.
- How Many Calories Are In Easter Candies?
April 18 2014 11:16 AM
Before you indulge in Easter candy, you may want to take a look at the nutrition and serving-size info.
- It’s Official! The Triumphant Return Of The KFC Double Down
April 16 2014 12:49 PM
The infamous Kentucky Fried Chicken Double Down, a breadless sandwich that has two pieces of fried chicken instead of a bun, will return to the KFC menu.
- Wawa Free Coffee: Convenience Store Chain Celebrates 50th Anniversary With Freebie
April 16 2014 9:58 AM
Wawa is celebrating its 50th anniversary Wednesday with a freebie: free coffee all day for customers.
- Galaxy S5 Seen Boosting Samsung’s Revenue In Q2
April 16 2014 6:46 AM
Samsung could generate about $16.4 billion in quarterly revenues from the sales of its newest device.
- Zebra Technologies To Buy Motorola Solutions' Enterprise Arm For $3.45B
April 16 2014 4:17 AM
Approximately 4,500 employees are expected to join Zebra when the transaction is complete.
- Car Seat Recall 2014: Baby Trend Inc. Recalls Child Seats, Joining Graco And Evenflo
April 15 2014 4:18 PM
Baby Trend issued a recall on its car seat, the TrendZ Fastback 3-in-1 child restraint, after two of the biggest child seat recalls in recent years occurred.
- 14 Tax Day Freebies To Soften The Blow
April 15 2014 8:50 AM
Whether you're getting a sweet return, shelling out cash or still itemizing for Uncle Sam, here are some freebies you can score this Tax Day, April 15, 2014.