- Offshore Wind Farm Involved In Oil Spill
August 18 2014 10:31 AM
The dive vessel was carrying out routine inspection work when it slammed into a turbine at the Warley Offshore Wind Farm.
- Black-Box Mystery Of Brazilian Presidential Candidate's Fatal Flight
August 16 2014 4:19 AM
The plane was said to be carrying seven people, but authorities claim that only six people died in the accident.
- Will Nicaragua's Canal Sink Or Swim?
August 15 2014 2:47 PM
A century after the Panama Canal opened, a potential rival emerges. But it's far from certain the Nicaragua Canal will work, or even exist.
- Around The World In 180 Hours
August 14 2014 1:50 PM
After a decade in the making, the Airbus A350, the world’s newest long-haul commercial aircraft nears production phase.
- 11 Injured By Landslide That Derailed Swiss Alps Train
August 14 2014 11:24 AM
The train was headed from the St. Mortiz ski resort to Chur on Wednesday.
- MH17 Report Due In Weeks, Dutch Safety Board Says
August 14 2014 10:17 AM
After weeks of investigation fraught with safety issues, the Dutch Safety Board will release its first report on MH17 next month.
- Pilot’s Arm Falls Off While Landing Plane
August 14 2014 5:37 AM
A pilot who wears a prosthetic arm lost control of an aircraft after his limb detached when coming into land.
- FAA Lifts Ferguson Flight Ban
August 12 2014 5:21 PM
The FAA briefly banned flights from flying over Ferguson, Missouri, after the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.
- China Investigations, Allegations Against Foreign Companies Rising
August 12 2014 3:04 PM
From targeting producers of baby formula to the maker of Windows 7, China is on an anti-monopoly, anti-foreign company drive.
- Woman Scales Barbed-Wire Fence, Runs On Tarmac In Attempt To Stop Plane
August 12 2014 11:43 AM
The woman climbed a security fence at Halifax Stanfield International Airport on Sunday morning in her attempt to stop a plane she thought was carrying her husband.
- Car Insurance Premiums Dip Slightly
August 11 2014 4:00 PM
Good news for good drivers: Six states have lowered their insurance premiums by more than 2 percent.
- Which Airline Is The Best In The US?
August 11 2014 10:54 AM
Airfarewatchdog.com's annual ranking of the best airlines in the U.S. has an unlikely legacy carrier at the top.
- McConnell In-Law Runs Liberian-Flagged Ships, Avoids US Taxes
August 10 2014 6:19 PM
McConnell virtually silent on the issue as Democrats ramp up rhetoric for mid-term elections.
- Plane Crashes Near Tehran’s Mehrabad Airport, Killing At Least 48
August 10 2014 5:35 AM
The Sepahan Air Iran-140 plane crash killed all 48 people aboard, Iranian state media reported.
- Passenger Plane Crashes In Iran, Killing All 40 Aboard
August 10 2014 2:47 AM
A Taban Air passenger plane crashed into a residential area of Iran’s capital city of Tehran Sunday, killing all 40 people aboard.
- Ebola Patient's Husband Criticizes Critics Of Aid Workers
August 08 2014 6:02 PM
David Writebol is in quarantine in Liberia until doctors publicly determine whether he's infected.
- FAA Bans Flights Over Iraq By All US Airlines
August 08 2014 12:26 PM
On the same day U.S. Navy jets bombed northern Iraq, the Federal Aviation Administration barred all U.S. airlines from flying over the entire country.
- Malaysia Plans Buyout Of Malaysia Airlines
August 08 2014 1:38 AM
Khazanah, which owns 69.4 percent of the airline, said the company would be de-listed after it buys out the remaining stake at 8 cents a share.
- Etihad Airways Joins Emirates In Halting Flights To Iraqi Kurdish Capital
August 07 2014 4:13 PM
Etihad Airways said that it was suspending all flights to Erbil until further notice, given the escalating warfare in northern Iraq.
- Singapore Airways, Air New Zealand Alliance Approved
August 07 2014 5:35 AM
The move is expected to add capacity and bring down ticket prices on sectors operated by both airlines.