Gavin DeGraw was released from a New York hospital on Tuesday after a brutal attack that left him with a broken nose, concussion and lacerations.

The 34-year-old singer also took to Twitter to comment on the late Sunday night attack.

"Hi my friends. Honestly, I don't remember much. I only know I can recover from here. Thank u all for your genuine concern. I love u guys," he wrote on Tuesday.

Late Sunday night, three males approached DeGraw in the East Village neighborhood after the singer left a nearby bar. He was also hit by a cab as he stumbled away from the attackers at around 4 a.m., according to several reports. DeGraw was taken to Bellevue Hospital shortly after, and was held overnight for observation.

The attack occurred just blocks away from National Underground, a bar DeGraw co-owns with his brother.

DeGraw is in the middle of a tour with Maroon 5 and Train. The singer was scheduled to perform in Saratoga Springs, NY on Tuesday, but his appearance was cancelled following the attack.

The severity of his injuries also led to the cancellation of shows scheduled for Friday and Saturday, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The cancellation has led to speculation about the release date of DeGraw's fourth studio album, "Sweeter," which is scheduled for a Sept. 20 release.

 "Gavin and his family appreciate everyone's concern at this time. We have no information yet regarding his upcoming concert dates and promotion for his new album," according to a statement from his rep.

DeGraw is perhaps most famous for his song "I Don't Want to Be," which was the theme song for the teenage television drama series "One Tree Hill" for five seasons. His album, "Chariot" was certified platinum, releasing hits like "Follow Through" and the title track.

Since the weekend attack, DeGraw has received numerous messages from fans and even tour mate, Adam Levine of Maroon 5.

"Please send your love to @gavindegraw tonight. We love you buddy. Get well and get back out here!" Levine wrote on Monday night.

The attack is still under investigation. No arrests have been made yet.