Greg Kelly, the son of Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, is currently being investigated by Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance after reports surfaced that a woman accused him of rape.
As reported earlier, the woman told the NYPD that on Oct. 8, she had a few drinks with Kelly, 43. The pair stopped by South Street Seaport located on 19 Fulton Street before allegedly proceeding to the unidentified woman's office at a Lower Manhattan law firm. It was at the law firm that, she says, Kelly had allegedly sexually assaulted her. Kelly has denied all charges.
But what do you know about Greg Kelly?
1. He is a broadcast reporter for Fox News.
2. Since 2007, he has been the co-host of Good Day New York on WNYW, Fox 5, with Rosanna Scotto.
3. He joined Fox News in November 2002. Since then he has also worked as a co-host of Fox and Friends and served as a White House Correspondent.
4. In 2003, he became an embedded reporter with the United States Army's 3rd Infantry Division, 2nd Brigade. On March 31, a mortar round exploded near him as the division was crossing the Euphrates River. He received a minor injury when he was hit with shrapnel to the face.
5. He was the first broadcast reporter to show live pictures of U.S. forces entering Baghdad on April 5, 2003.
6. Before Fox, he was a reporter for New York 1 News, covering city politics, but he began his broadcasting career in Binghamton, NY as a reporter and anchor for WIVT-TV, an ABC affiliate.
7. Like his father, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly, he is a Marines Corps veteran. From 1991-2000, he was an active duty Marine and was an A/V 8-B Harrier jump jet pilot, assigned to the Marine Attack Squadron 211.
8. Over the course of his Marine career, he reportedly had more than 158 aircraft carrier landings. He was also a part of Operation Southern Watch, an operation that began in 1996 that enforced the United Nations' No-Fly Zone over Iraq.
9. He is currently a lieutenant colonel in the Marine Corps Reserves.
10. He was born Dec. 17, 1969. He is from Garden City in Long Island.
11. He graduated from Fordham University with a B.A. in political science and worked for the Fordam's radio station, WFUV, as an on air reporter.
12. He is not married and according to fan sites, his favorite movie is Goodfellas and he earned his pilot's license at age 19.