The day every sneakerhead and Kanye West fan has been waiting for has arrived. The rapper’s newest edition to his line of sneakers with Adidas hits shelves Saturday morning.
After 10 a.m. EST, the Adidas x Kanye West Yeezy Boots 350 V2 sneakers will be available in stores and online -- maybe. Raffle drawing on websites like Black Market USA, YCMC and Wish Atlanta among others, have already accepted raffle bids for the highly covetable sneakers. Log on to your computers now, folks.
For those who think that the world of fashion and footwear is but a passing fancy for Mr. West, think again. The “Life of Pablo” rapper has had his hand in some sneaker-related project since 2005, when he first helped Nike design a limited-edition pair of Nike Air Max 180s, according to Sole Collector. Unfortunately, they were never released.
Since then, West has partnered with Nike, Reebok and even Louis Vuitton to create exclusive, limited-edition sneakers. West’s partnership with Adidas started in 2015 when the company partnered with West to create the original sell-out Adidas Yeezy 750 Boosts. More recently, an official partnership deal was inked in June to produce a line exclusively for Adidas. And thus, the Adidas X Kanye West line was born.
“These past two years Adidas and Yeezy have given a glimpse into our future. This partnership illustrates that anyone with a dream can dream without limitations,” West has said of the new partnership, according to High Snobiety.
In honor of the new Boost 350 V2 launch, here is the full list of Kanye West sneaker styles for Adidas.
1. Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost in Light Brown/Carbon White-Light Brown released in February 2015 for $350.
2. Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost in Turtledove-/Blue Grey-White released June 2015 for $200.
3. Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost iIn Pirate Black/Pirate Black released August 2015 for $200.
4. Adidas Yeezy 950 in Peyote/Peyote-Peyote released October 2015 for $585.
5. Adidas Yeezy 950 in Moonrock/Moonrock-Moonrock released October 2015 for $585.
6. Adidas Yeezy 950 in Chocolate/Chocolate-Chocolate released October 2015 for $585.
7. Adidas Yeezy 950 in Pirate Black/Pirate Black-Pirate Black released October 2015 for $585.
8. Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost in Agagra/Moonrock-Agagra released November 2015 for $200.
9. Adidas Yeezy 750 Boost in Pirate Black/Pirate Black-Pirate Black released December 2015 for $350.
9.5. (Cleats Bonus!) Adidas Yeezy 350 Cleats: COMING SOON
10. The Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 released September 2016 for $220.
For those who are holding out for a pair of the new Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 sneakers: Click here, refresh and repeat.