As the global manhunt continues for Paris terror attack suspect Salah Abdeslam, Morocco has issued a warrant for his arrest, Reuters reported Friday. Moroccan authorities actually issued the warrant at the end of November but said they were still unclear whether Abdeslam was in Morocco or another North African country.

The Paris terror attacks last month left 130 people dead and more than 350 wounded, with the Islamic State group claiming responsibility. Abdeslam’s brother, Brahim, participated directly, blowing himself up close to a popular restaurant. Another brother, Mohamed, who did not play any role, has urged his brother to surrender.

“We would like Salah to hand himself in ... so that he can give us the answers that we are waiting for,” Mohamed Abdeslam told a Belgian broadcaster in November. “We would rather see Salah in prison than in a cemetery.”

Earlier reports from a source close to the investigation indicated that Abdeslam had fled to Syria. Authorities have been searching for him since the Nov. 13 attacks, with the French national police warning people that he was dangerous and if spotted they should avoid any interaction.

In remains unclear what exact role Abdeslam played in the Paris attacks that took place at multiple sites, including a crowded concert venue and the Stade de France sports stadium. French prosecutor François Molins said Abdeslam had rented a car that was used during the attacks and drove other participants to the sports venue. He also allegedly purchased detonators used during the attacks.

The day after the attacks, Abdeslam allegedly drove out of France. He was not a suspect at the time and as a French citizen he was allowed free movement across the European Union’s borders.

The alleged ringleader of the attack, Abdelhamid Abaaoud, was killed during a raid in the Saint-Denis suburb Nov. 18. Moroccan officials arrested Abaaoud’s brother Yassine in Agadir, Morocco. German authorities were the ones that said they believed Abdeslam had fled to Morocco.