- Morrissey Denies Former Bodyguard's Violent Allegations
July 30 2014 3:50 PM
Morrissey issued a response to claims that former bodyguard Bradley Steyn was asked to harm fan David Tseng.
- R. Kelly Removed From Ohio Music Festival After Protests
July 29 2014 3:49 PM
Bands and vendors threatened to pull out of the Fashion Meets Music Festival if R. Kelly remained in the lineup.
- Aretha Franklin Dissed at Johnny Rockets
July 27 2014 3:42 PM
Server told Franklin to take her take-out order elsewhere.
- Is This Harry Styles's New Girlfriend
July 25 2014 10:45 AM
Model Paige Reifler claims she is dating Harry Styles
- Pandora Met Wall Street's Expectations In Q2
July 24 2014 5:29 PM
Pandora reported earnings that met expectations, but the stock dropped in after-hours trading.
- Which 'Guys In The Industry' Has Lana Del Rey Actually 'Slept With?'
July 23 2014 4:37 PM
In a revealing interview, Lana Del Rey said she’s done her legwork in the music industry, but who exactly has she slept with?
- Britney Spears to Launch Lingerie Line
July 23 2014 2:29 PM
The singer announced via Twitter that her line, The Intimate Collection, will be launching 'very soon.'
- Snoop Dogg Says He Smoked Pot In A White House Bathroom
July 23 2014 1:17 PM
Rapper Snoop Dogg tells Jimmy Kimmel he lit up in a bathroom at the White House.
- Lady Gaga Responds To Fat-Shaming
July 22 2014 11:09 AM
Lady Gaga is not worried about fans calling her fat in the wake of new pictures that show she may have gained weight recently.
- Smithsonian To Feature Legendary Hip-Hop Producer J Dilla's Favorite Gear
July 19 2014 1:13 AM
The legacy of James "J Dilla" Yancey lives on alongside those of other African-American greats.
- Joanie Faircloth, Conor Oberst’s Rape Accuser, Admits She Lied
July 14 2014 11:01 PM
Joanie Faircloth, the woman who accused Bright Eyes singer Conor Oberst's of rape, admitted she lied on Monday.
- 9th Radiohead Studio Album In Works: Greenwood
July 12 2014 8:55 PM
Recording of the album could begin in September.
- Tommy Ramone, Founding Member Of The Ramones, Dies at 65
July 12 2014 12:56 PM
Tommy played on the Ramones first three albums and was the last surviving founding member of the band that helped establish punk.
- Pink Floyd To Release 'Endless River' In October
July 06 2014 3:15 PM
New album has tracks laid down during the making of "The Division Bell"
- Tale of Two Music Deals: How Songza Measures Up With Beats
July 02 2014 5:50 PM
Google announced Tuesday that it would acquire music streaming service Songza. What's up with Google's latest move?
- Chris Brown's Latest Album Gets Sticker Warning 'This Man Beats Women' In London
September 14 2012 7:10 PM
Shoppers looking for Chris Brown's album "Fortune" in HMV stores in London might be surprised to see a warning sticker on the CD. Several copies of Brown's latest album have been covered with advisory stickers reading, "Warning: Do Not Buy This Album! This Man Beats Women."
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe Insults Jamaicans, Sparking Fury And Introspection
September 13 2012 12:09 PM
Zimbabwe's President, Robert Mugabe, has chastised the men of Jamaica, suggesting they are all drunkards and dope addicts.
- Zoe Saldana Too Light-Skinned To Play Nina Simone: Petition
September 13 2012 11:49 AM
An online petition was posted on the website Change.org calling on the filmmakers of a Nina Simone biopic to re-cast Zoe Salanda with an actress of a darker complexion.
- RuPaul Wants 'Honey Boo Boo Child' For A Duet & Thinks She's The Next Kardashian; Could Alana Thompson Be The Next Kim K?
September 12 2012 7:05 PM
Alana Thompson who is best known as "Honey Boo Boo Child" keeps getting more popular by the day. The famous drag queen RuPaul has just announced that he would love to do a duet with "Honey Boo Boo Child" to E! News while at the MTV VMAs.
- Bob Dylan Says Slavery Still Haunts America's Reputation In Rolling Stone Interview
September 12 2012 6:32 PM
In a new interview with Rolling Stone, legendary rock and folk musician Bob Dylan spoke up about America’s troubled history of slavery. The American icon said that the United States may never be able to get rid of the shame of being "founded on the backs of slaves."