- How Did Tony Sly Die? Looking Into No Use For A Name Singer's Cause Of Death
August 01 2012 8:44 PM
The world is wondering how Tony Sly, the No Use For A Name singer and songwriter, died, in the wake of the tragic news that he had passed away Tuesday at the age of 41.
- Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian And Lady Gaga Tweet Congratulations At Jordyn Wieber And Other Olympic Winners
August 01 2012 6:34 PM
Olympic gymnast Jordyn Wieber gets congratulated by the teen idol.
- Tony Sly, Of Punk Band No Use For A Name, Dead At 41
August 01 2012 3:37 PM
Sly was prepping the release of his second solo album when Fat Wreck Chords announced Wednesday the No Use for A Name singer had died. The cause of death hasn't been released, although the punk rocker gave an interview last month when he complained about back pain and mixing prescription drugs and alcohol.
- Stephen Colbert's Music Festival, StePhest Colbchella, Will Feature The Flaming Lips, Grandmaster Flash, Fun. And Others [VIDEO]
August 01 2012 2:49 PM
Comedy Central?s Stephen Colbert will host his second annual Rocktaugustfest on the USS Intrepid in the New York City Harbor. StePhestColbchella ?012 is scheduled for August 10 and will be featuring the likes of The Flaming Lips, Santigold, Grizzly Bear, Grandmaster Flash, and fun.
- MTV VMA 2012: Lana Del Rey Snubbed On Best New Artist & Best Pop Video Nominations
July 31 2012 4:52 PM
Lana Del Rey's "Born To Die" video currently has 57,612,842 hits on YouTube, and it was enough to earn her MTV VMA nominations for Best Cinematography and Best Art Direction, but her fans are upset that she wasn't nominated for Best Pop Video and the coveted Best New Artist title.
- MTV 2012 Video Music Awards Nominees Announced, Some Predictions Within The VMA Nominations
July 31 2012 9:36 AM
MTV?s 2012 Video Music Awards (VMAs) nominees have been announced (courtesy of MTV.com) and Rihanna?s duet with Drake, ?Take Care? is a front-runner with five nominations (including Video Of The Year).
- Joseline Hernandez Says She's Bisexual After Releasing Nude Pictures [PHOTOS]
July 30 2012 7:43 PM
Joseline Hernandez from "Love and Hip Hop Atlanta" is making headlines again after announcing that she is bisexual. The reality star affirmed her support for the LGBTQ community while simultaneously saying she is attracted to men and women.
- Romantic Ballad Singer Tony Martin Dies At Age 98
July 30 2012 6:43 PM
Tony Martin, known for his romantic songs, his charm and good looks and his six-decade marriage to Cyd Charisse, died Friday at the age of 98 in his West Hollywood, Calif., home.
- Bret Michaels Of Poison Fame Calls Off Engagement To Longtime Girlfriend Kristi Gibson
July 30 2012 5:18 PM
Lead vocalist of Poison, Bret Michaels, has called off his engagement to his girlfriend of about 18 years, Kristi Gibson.
- Aerosmith's New Album To Feature Songs With Johnny Depp, Carrie Underwood And Julian Lennon
July 30 2012 3:04 PM
Aerosmith is set to release their latest studio album "Music From Another Dimension," which will drop on November 5. The band has tapped a number of outside talents to add some unique flavor to its new album.
- Ellie Goulding Announces New Album Release Date
July 30 2012 11:17 AM
British pop singer, Ellie Goulding has proven to be one of the biggest breakout artists of 2012. While female performers like Lady Gaga and Katty Perry are known for their over-the-top presence in the music industry, the British born singer is meek and understated.
- Chris Brown Attacks Frank Ocean With Homophobic Comment After Ocean Comes Out
July 28 2012 5:59 PM
After Odd Future member Frank Ocean came out with an account of his first love, a male, this month, responses to the rhythm-and-blues singer's acknowledgment of his sexuality have been overwhelmingly positive. With one notable exception: Chris Brown, another R&B singer.
- 'Searching For Sugar Man' Looks For Insight Into Neglected Musician's Life
July 27 2012 7:41 PM
In 1969, a musician known only as Rodriguez released the critically acclaimed album, "Cold Fact." The Detroit-born artist then vanished with hardly a ripple. The new film "Searching for Sugar Man" is an attempt to uncover what happened to the talented singer/songwriter.
- NBC Claims 'Technical Problems' Led To Justin Bieber Video Clip Not Being Aired On 'AGT'
July 26 2012 4:15 PM
Are you satisfied by NBC's apology? The TV network responded Thursday to the massive controversy it started Wednesday night when the night's episode of "America's Got Talent" failed to include a promised clip of Justin Bieber's new music video for the song "As Long As You Love Me."
- Nickelback Fan, Kevin Beaudette Injured After Trying To Sneak Into A Concert At Saratoga Center
July 26 2012 2:24 PM
A Nickelback fan, 22-year-old Kevin Beaudette was injured on Tuesday night after he fell into a gorge while trying to sneak into a Nickelback concert at Saratoga Performing Arts Center. Beaudette who lives near New York's Tupper Lake slipped down a creek embankment near the merchandise tent as the officials told Times Union. The Saratoga Springs Fire Department helped in rescuing this injured man and confirmed that Beaudette was in a highly intoxicated state when he tried to sneak into the Ni...
- Justin Bieber's Twitter Followers Furious Over NBC's 'America's Got Talent' Diss
July 26 2012 12:52 AM
Scores of Justin Bieber's adoring fans have taken to Twitter to threaten NBC with boycotts and express their anger over the network's "America's Got Talent" failing to play a clip from Bieber's long-awaited "As Long As You Love Me" music video during its Wednesday night episode.
- Rick Ross Album 'God Forgives, I Don't' Leaks; Listen To 'Diced Pineapples' And 'Sixteen'
July 25 2012 9:09 PM
Just a week before it's official release, leaked versions of rapper Rick Ross' new album, "God Forgives, I Don't" have begun rapidly spreading across the internet.
- 'Sparkle' Movie Soundtrack Featuring Whitney Houston's Final Song: Hear It Here
July 25 2012 5:01 PM
Click here to listen to the soundtrack to the eagerly-awaited "Sparkle" remake, which is the final movie to feature Whitney Houston and is set to be released in theaters on August 17.
- One Direction Stars Zayn Malik And Louis Tomlinson Play A Hilarious Prank On Their Band Mates [VIDEO]
July 25 2012 11:28 AM
British-Irish boy-band One Direction's stars Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson were shooting for a commercial on the sets of Nickelodeon and they decided to spice their day up by pulling a prank on their One Direction band-mates Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Liam Payn. They used the help of an actress that posed to be a pregnant producer from Nickelodeon and during the interview, had a sudden labor pain. It makes for a hilarious video when Styles, Horan and Payn get nervous.
- Carly Rae Jepsen Debuts New Music Video, Could 'Good Time' Be The Next 'Call Me Maybe?'
July 24 2012 11:58 AM
Carly Rae Jepsen, the 26-year old Canadian singer of Call Me Maybe fame, released a new music video today fresh off her success at Sunday's Teen Choice Awards and a potential sex tape scandal.