- Gathering Of The Juggalos 2012 Sees 10+ Arrests Before Festival Begins
August 08 2012 6:48 PM
Gathering of the Juggalos is that special time of year when hundreds of Insane Clown Posse fans (known, of course, as Juggalos) descend upon Cave-In-Rock, Illinois for a five-day festival. And despite the fact that the event doesn't start until Thursday, ten people have already been arrested at the event.
- The Monkees Announce Reunion Tour 2012: Are They Coming To Your City?
August 08 2012 6:34 PM
The surviving members of The Monkees announced dates Wednesday for their 2012 Reunion Tour, six months after the death of lead singer Davy Jones. Find out here if the band is playing in a city near you.
- Wiz Khalifa's 'ONIFC' Album Cover Draws Hendrix Comparison, Positive And Negative Reaction From Fans [PHOTO]
August 08 2012 4:59 PM
"The artwork, it relates to the title," Khalifa told MTV. "It relates to what I've been portraying and what I've been bringing to the game for the past couple of months because like I say, in my music, and like I've been saying recently, 'They stole the swag, and I don't want it back.'"
- Randy Travis Found Naked In Road, Charged With Drunk Driving
August 08 2012 4:34 PM
Grammy-winning country music artist Randy Travis was arrested late Tuesday night, after Texas authorities reportedly found him drunk and naked on a road. Travis has been charged with drunk driving and retaliation.
- Kevin Hart Announced As Next VMAs Host; Will He Be The Best VMAs Host Ever? [VIDEO]
August 08 2012 4:22 PM
Kevin Hart was announced as the next host of the MTV Video Music Awards Wednesday when he appeared in a short video with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. The comedian could be one of the best VMAs hosts since the award show featured Chris Rock.
- The Monkees Set To Tour With Surviving Members
August 08 2012 10:19 AM
It’s been 15 years since The Monkees have gone on tour. According to Rolling Stone, the band is set to begin playing again, with surviving members Michael Nesmith, Micky Dolenz and Peter Tork. The tour will start in California and end in New York, at the Beacon Theatre.
- Stuart Swanlund Dead; Marshall Tucker Band Guitarist Dies Of Natural Causes At Age 54 [PHOTO]
August 08 2012 8:22 AM
Stuart Swanlund, the lead guitarist for The Marshall Tucker Band, died on Monday, Aug. 4 at 54. According to Publicist Don Murry Grubbs Swanlund died in his sleep of natural causes at his Chicago home.
- Justin Timberlake Recording New Music, Producer Says [VIDEO]
August 07 2012 4:21 PM
Justin Timberlake is finally making his way back to the recording studio, producer Jim Beanz said.
- Kanye West Wrote 'Perfect Bitch' For Kim Kardashian: Is It Romantic Or Misogynistic? [POLL]
August 07 2012 3:55 PM
Kanye West wrote "Perfect Bitch" about Kim Kardashian, he tweeted.
- Lady Gaga Nude Photo With Boyfriend Taylor Kinney, Her Newest Publicity Stunt?
August 07 2012 3:48 PM
Pop superstar Lady Gaga has had nude photos surface of her in a pool embracing boyfriend Taylor Kinney. The couple carefully places their bodies to not reveal anything too private, and some sources feel the passion is an attempt to rebrand Gaga.
- Miley Cyrus Graces Cover Of Marie Claire's September Issue
August 06 2012 6:41 PM
The September issue of Marie Claire features Miley Cyrus on its cover, and possible news about her relationship with fiance Liam Hemsworth.
- Elton John Declares Madonna's Career 'Over'
August 06 2012 3:59 PM
Elton John has declared Madonna’s career “over.”In an interview with Australia’s “Sunday Night” television program, John insulted the pop star, referring to her as a “c---“ and a “fairground stripper.”
- Bayreuth Music Festival: Still Stained By Wagner’s Links To Nazism
August 06 2012 12:53 PM
Wagner wrote many tracts that vilified Jews (although his anti-Semitism was hardly unusual in 19th century Europe).
- Lollapalooza 2012 Evacuated Due To Severe Storms; Music Festival To Resume Later Saturday
August 04 2012 6:19 PM
What happens when a large crowd of more than 100,000 people are evacuated from a small space all at once? Chicago is about to find out, as the Lollapalooza music festival is being shut down and Grant Park evacuated because of the looming threat of severe thunderstorms on Saturday.
- Lollapalooza 2012 Kicks Off Friday, Where To Watch Streaming Video Of The Festival And What Bands To Look For
August 03 2012 3:39 PM
Black Sabbath, The Black Keys and Frank Ocean are just a few of the major acts that will headline the twenty-first year of Chicago's Lollapalooza Festival. Although tickets are sold out, fans can stream the concerts of bands they want to see online.
- “Medal Of Honor: Warfighter” To Feature Original Score By Linkin Park
August 03 2012 11:43 AM
Linkin Park frontman and rapper Mike Shinoda will be scoring the soundtrack for EA's upcoming military shooter "Medal of Honor: Warfighter," continuing a relationship with the publisher that began with 2010's "Medal of Honor."
- Kanye West Tweets 'Cruel Summer' Release Date, Cover Art For Collaborative Record
August 02 2012 7:40 PM
Kanye West has revealed the cover art for his upcoming collaborative record "Cruel Summer" via Twitter. "Cruel Summer" is designed as a collaboration between the rappers on West's label GOOD Music, including 2 Chainz, Pusha T and Q-Tip. The release date is set for Sept. 4, according to West's tweets.
- How Did Tony Sly Die? Looking Into No Use For A Name Singer's Cause Of Death
August 01 2012 8:44 PM
The world is wondering how Tony Sly, the No Use For A Name singer and songwriter, died, in the wake of the tragic news that he had passed away Tuesday at the age of 41.
- Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian And Lady Gaga Tweet Congratulations At Jordyn Wieber And Other Olympic Winners
August 01 2012 6:34 PM
Olympic gymnast Jordyn Wieber gets congratulated by the teen idol.
- Tony Sly, Of Punk Band No Use For A Name, Dead At 41
August 01 2012 3:37 PM
Sly was prepping the release of his second solo album when Fat Wreck Chords announced Wednesday the No Use for A Name singer had died. The cause of death hasn't been released, although the punk rocker gave an interview last month when he complained about back pain and mixing prescription drugs and alcohol.