- Rick Ross Album 'God Forgives, I Don't' Leaks; Listen To 'Diced Pineapples' And 'Sixteen'
July 25 2012 9:09 PM
Just a week before it's official release, leaked versions of rapper Rick Ross' new album, "God Forgives, I Don't" have begun rapidly spreading across the internet.
- 'Sparkle' Movie Soundtrack Featuring Whitney Houston's Final Song: Hear It Here
July 25 2012 5:01 PM
Click here to listen to the soundtrack to the eagerly-awaited "Sparkle" remake, which is the final movie to feature Whitney Houston and is set to be released in theaters on August 17.
- One Direction Stars Zayn Malik And Louis Tomlinson Play A Hilarious Prank On Their Band Mates [VIDEO]
July 25 2012 11:28 AM
British-Irish boy-band One Direction's stars Zayn Malik and Louis Tomlinson were shooting for a commercial on the sets of Nickelodeon and they decided to spice their day up by pulling a prank on their One Direction band-mates Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Liam Payn. They used the help of an actress that posed to be a pregnant producer from Nickelodeon and during the interview, had a sudden labor pain. It makes for a hilarious video when Styles, Horan and Payn get nervous.
- Carly Rae Jepsen Debuts New Music Video, Could 'Good Time' Be The Next 'Call Me Maybe?'
July 24 2012 11:58 AM
Carly Rae Jepsen, the 26-year old Canadian singer of Call Me Maybe fame, released a new music video today fresh off her success at Sunday's Teen Choice Awards and a potential sex tape scandal.
- Spice Girls Reunion At 2012 London Olympics
July 24 2012 11:58 AM
The 2012 Olympics in London have just added a bit more spice. The 90’s girl-power pop group Spice Girls has been given the task of closing out the London Olympics in style.
- Mariah Carey Joins 'American Idol' As Judge: How Much Will She Make?
July 23 2012 4:14 PM
American Idol has landed Mariah Carey to star as a judge for Season 12 of the singing competition show as the Fox program deals with the departures of Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez. How much will she make?
- Swastika-Tattooed Singer Quits German Music Festival After Footage Of His Nazi Art Surfaces
July 23 2012 3:56 PM
Russian baritone Evgeny Nikitin has decided not to perform at the Bayreuth festival in Germany after it was discovered that he once had a swastika tattoo.
- Snoop Dogg Changes Name To Snoop Lion, Releases Reggae Song Produced By Major Lazer
July 23 2012 2:47 PM
Later this year, Snoop Dogg, the legendary rapper and cannabis fan will be releasing a reggae album produced by Diplo of Major Lazer titled Reincarnated under his new name Snoop Lion.
- Will Amy Winehouse Biopic Ever Happen?
July 23 2012 1:32 PM
One surefire way to solidify Winehouse's legacy would be through an old-fashioned rock 'n' roll biopic -- Hollywood's time-honored method of immortalizing celebrated music figures with dramatized accounts of their lives and works.
- New Le1f Music Video Released, Watch Pillar Of New York’s Burgeoning Queer Rap Scene's Latest From 'Dark York'
July 23 2012 1:17 PM
New York-based rapper Khalif Diouf, who has recently gained attention as a pillar of New York's queer rap community as Le1f, premieres his new music video for the song Wut from his mixtape Dark York.
- Madonna Performs Gun Show Less Than 48 Hours After 'Dark Knight' Shooting
July 23 2012 1:09 PM
The unendingly controversial Madonna is making headlines yet again in what is starting to feel like cultivated bad behavior.
- Katherine Jackson Reported Missing: Location Of Michael Jackson’s Mother Still Uncertain As Family Feud Continues
July 22 2012 2:21 PM
Michael Jackson’s mother Katherine Jackson has been reported missing, according to the L.A. County Sheriff’s office, although her son Jermaine contends the family’s matriarch is fine. The entire ordeal appears to be part of some intra-family fighting that has gone public.
- Beck Composes Three Songs For The PlayStation 3 Indie Game 'Sound Shapes'
July 21 2012 12:23 AM
Beck, the eclectic and award-winning musician of Odelay and Sea Change fame, is contributing three new songs to the coming video game Sound Shapes.
- A$AP Rocky Arrested After Fighting With Photographers, Potentially Disrupting Plans For His Appearance On 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon'
July 21 2012 12:10 AM
The 23-year-old New York rapper A$AP Rocky, aka Rakim Mayers, was arrested Thursday night after brawling with two amateur photographers, TMZ reported.
- Primus Takes Concerts A Step Further Than Holograms By Promising A 'One-Of-A-Kind Psychedelic Experience On Its New 3-D-Enhanced Tour
July 20 2012 7:34 PM
Les Claypool and Co., renowned for bizarre spectacles and eccentric costumes, are offering fans a 3-D-enhanced live musical performance. We're still not sure what exactly that means.
- Spice Girls Olympic Games Reunion: Will the 2012 London Olympics Get Some Girl Power For The Closing Ceremony?
July 20 2012 10:14 AM
It looks like the 2012 London Olympics are going to be getting hit with some girl power. The Daily Mail is reporting that the Spice Girls are 95 percent confirmed to perform at the closing ceremony of the Olympics.
- 50 Cent Recants Homophobic Sentiments, Voices Support for Frank Ocean
July 19 2012 6:25 PM
The accomplished and ever-antagonistic head of G-Unit voiced his support for Frank Ocean's alleged homosexuality, saying anyone that has an issue with Frank Ocean is an idiot.
- American Idol Rumors: Nicki Minaj, Carrie Underwood, Adam Lambert And Other Possible Season 12 Judges
July 19 2012 12:01 PM
As they have done many times before, Fox and production partners FremantleMedia and 19 Entertainment are currently searching for new talent at the judging table.
- Acoustics of Life, Love, and Longing
July 19 2012 3:37 AM
Clear, crisp sound minus the over glitzy production mixes that sometimes over powers the original music and lyrics.
- Rapper MC Chris Kicks Fan Out of Concert After Critical Tweet
July 18 2012 11:00 PM
On Tuesday night, self-professed geek rapper MC Chris (often stylized mc chris) booted a fan from his concert after the fan posted a tweet critical of chris' opening act. The fan was called out by name as mc chris was onstage and then forcibly ejected from the concert.