- Listen To Taylor Swift's New Single 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' Off Her 'Red' Album
August 13 2012 8:10 PM
Here's your chance to be the first person on the block to hear Taylor Swift's new single, 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" off her forthcoming album "Red." She played the tearjerker of a tune for the first time during a live online chat and concert Monday evening.
- Taylor Swift's New Album Called 'Red,' To Be Released October 22 [PHOTO]
August 13 2012 7:26 PM
Taylor Swift finally let her fans know about her upcoming album on Monday, showing off the cover art, announcing that it will include 16 new tracks, will hit stores Oct. 22, 2012, and will be titled "Red."
- Frank Ocean Mysteriously Cancels Upcoming European Tour With Coldplay
August 13 2012 12:30 PM
Frank Ocean has abruptly canceled a number of upcoming European performance dates, including a tour with Coldplay.
- Adam 'MCA' Yauch Of The Beastie Boys Will Ban His Music And Image From Ads
August 10 2012 11:23 PM
Beastie Boys member Adam Yauch, best known by his stage name MCA, is staying punk even in the afterlife. According to the late rapper's will, neither his image nor his music will be allowed to appear in advertising.
- Spice Girls To Perform At Closing Ceremony At 2012 London Olympics [PHOTOS]
August 10 2012 3:56 PM
The Spice Girls have reunited to perform at the closing ceremony of the 2012 London Olympics. That even includes Geri Halliwell, also known as Ginger "Runaway" Spice, she manage to make time in her schedule to "spice up" her life.
- Eminem Puts Dark Times And Drug Addiction Behind Him, Thanks Fans For Support [VIDEO]
August 10 2012 3:55 PM
Eminem thanked his fans for helping sustain him through dark times when he was struggling with drug abuse, depression, and tenuous relationships with his family during a performance in New York City Thursday night.
- Skrillex To Be Featured On Kanye West's New Album; Dubstep DJ Also Adresses Deadmau5 Feud
August 10 2012 9:57 AM
While not much is known about Kanye West's new album, it was just recently revealed that EDM superstar Skrillex will be featured on the rapper's latest project.
- Lady Gaga Admits Having Sex On Beach, Dancing Topless In Bars In New Issue Of Vogue
August 09 2012 7:38 PM
Lady Gaga has made her career on shocking the public and in the upcoming issue of Vogue magazine, the pop star said that despite her fame she is still able to dance topless in bars and have sex in public places.
- Deceased Baby Beluga Whale Is Not The Namesake of Beloved Children’s Song, Says Raffi
August 09 2012 6:28 PM
Children’s songwriter Raffi Cavoukian took to Twitter today to clear up some misunderstanding about his song ‘Baby Beluga,’ after the death of Kavna, a Beluga whale at the Vancouver Aquarium who inspired Cavoukian’s song more than 30 years ago.
- 'Chariots Of Fire' Played At The Olympic Medal Ceremony: Listen, Watch The Original Slow-Mo Scene
August 09 2012 5:59 PM
While the 2012 Olympic Games in London will be remembered for the great athletic performances and decidedly British opening ceremony, fans are certain to remember the tone that was set by the song “Chariots of Fire.” It started with Mr. Bean’s skit that was one of the water-cooler moments of the beginning of the Oympics and most recently caught fans’ attention when it was played at Wembley during the soccer medal ceremony on Thursday.
- Beck’s New Album Will Be Seen, Not Heard
August 09 2012 11:19 AM
If you're been eagerly anticipating Beck's next album but don't play a musical instrument, you're out of luck.
- Usher Is Still Not Dead Despite Death Rumors Hitting Twitter Yet Again
August 08 2012 9:15 PM
Usher has repeatedly battled rumors that he is dead, but all signs point to the singer still being alive despite the newest round of rumors about his passing, which come just weeks after his stepson died in a jetski accident.
- Gathering Of The Juggalos 2012 Sees 10+ Arrests Before Festival Begins
August 08 2012 6:48 PM
Gathering of the Juggalos is that special time of year when hundreds of Insane Clown Posse fans (known, of course, as Juggalos) descend upon Cave-In-Rock, Illinois for a five-day festival. And despite the fact that the event doesn't start until Thursday, ten people have already been arrested at the event.
- The Monkees Announce Reunion Tour 2012: Are They Coming To Your City?
August 08 2012 6:34 PM
The surviving members of The Monkees announced dates Wednesday for their 2012 Reunion Tour, six months after the death of lead singer Davy Jones. Find out here if the band is playing in a city near you.
- Wiz Khalifa's 'ONIFC' Album Cover Draws Hendrix Comparison, Positive And Negative Reaction From Fans [PHOTO]
August 08 2012 4:59 PM
"The artwork, it relates to the title," Khalifa told MTV. "It relates to what I've been portraying and what I've been bringing to the game for the past couple of months because like I say, in my music, and like I've been saying recently, 'They stole the swag, and I don't want it back.'"
- Randy Travis Found Naked In Road, Charged With Drunk Driving
August 08 2012 4:34 PM
Grammy-winning country music artist Randy Travis was arrested late Tuesday night, after Texas authorities reportedly found him drunk and naked on a road. Travis has been charged with drunk driving and retaliation.
- Kevin Hart Announced As Next VMAs Host; Will He Be The Best VMAs Host Ever? [VIDEO]
August 08 2012 4:22 PM
Kevin Hart was announced as the next host of the MTV Video Music Awards Wednesday when he appeared in a short video with Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. The comedian could be one of the best VMAs hosts since the award show featured Chris Rock.
- The Monkees Set To Tour With Surviving Members
August 08 2012 10:19 AM
It’s been 15 years since The Monkees have gone on tour. According to Rolling Stone, the band is set to begin playing again, with surviving members Michael Nesmith, Micky Dolenz and Peter Tork. The tour will start in California and end in New York, at the Beacon Theatre.
- Stuart Swanlund Dead; Marshall Tucker Band Guitarist Dies Of Natural Causes At Age 54 [PHOTO]
August 08 2012 8:22 AM
Stuart Swanlund, the lead guitarist for The Marshall Tucker Band, died on Monday, Aug. 4 at 54. According to Publicist Don Murry Grubbs Swanlund died in his sleep of natural causes at his Chicago home.
- Justin Timberlake Recording New Music, Producer Says [VIDEO]
August 07 2012 4:21 PM
Justin Timberlake is finally making his way back to the recording studio, producer Jim Beanz said.