- Why Lower-Income States Pay More For Airfare
March 25 2014 6:08 AM
Residents of lower-income U.S. states pay up to $150 more for a round-trip ticket.
- What Happens When Your Passport Is Stolen Abroad?
March 11 2014 1:28 AM
Luigi Maraldi’s passport was stolen in Thailand last July, but someone used it to board a now-missing Malaysia Airlines flight.
- Everything You Need To Know To Find Cheaper Flights
February 14 2014 6:19 AM
From the cheapest months to travel to the cities where airfare is on a nosedive, this is your guide to booking a trip in 2014.
- What Is Norovirus And Why Does It Strike Cruise Ships?
January 27 2014 7:10 PM
More than 600 people aboard Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas fell ill this past week. The suspected culprit: norovirus.
- How To Visit The Most Extreme Places On Earth
January 24 2014 6:10 AM
Next time you complain about the frigid temperatures, save a tear for Oymyakon, Russia, the coldest inhabited place on earth.
- Winter Storm Janus Hits The US [VIDEO]
January 21 2014 3:50 PM
While a lot of snow is falling, and the winds are fierce and cold, take comfort in knowing Winter Storm Janus will ease by Wednesday.
- Travel Tips For Victims Of The Polar Vortex
January 07 2014 8:58 PM
Did the polar vortex muck up your first trip of 2014? We've got some advice that may help ease the winter travel woes.
- Where To Travel In 2014
January 07 2014 6:43 AM
Don't waste your time reading all the "where to travel in 2014" lists. We’ve added them together to come up with a general consensus!
- AAA Tipsy Tow: How To Get A Free Ride Home On New Year's Day
December 30 2013 2:04 PM
New Year's Eve celebrations may leave some revelers too intoxicated to drive home safely. Fortunately, individual AAA clubs are offering "Tipsy Tow" Holiday Safe Ride services to get partygoers home safe -- for free.
- 5 Groups Helping Everyday Tourists Give Back Abroad
December 23 2013 6:04 PM
These nonprofits offer everyday tourists easy (and sometimes effortless) ways of making a difference through their travels.
- Which North American Airlines Have The Healthiest Food?
December 23 2013 6:15 AM
When it comes to North American carriers, not all in-flight airline food is created equal.
- Potential US Grinches: Read These Tips Before You Travel
December 20 2013 6:19 AM
It's going to be the busiest holiday season on record for American travelers. Are you prepared?
- Your Christmas And New Year’s Travel Forecast
December 18 2013 7:18 AM
Unwrap an early gift to entertain yourself on the ride home this year, because AAA predicts Christmas 2013 will be the busiest ever.
- 7 New Websites That Are Changing The Way We Travel
December 13 2013 6:19 AM
These seven startups that hit the Web in 2013 are revolutionizing the way we think about travel.
- US Cities That Hit You With Highest Travel Taxes
December 11 2013 6:33 AM
Taxes levied specifically on travel-related services increased the total tax bill for visitors by a whopping 58 percent in 2013.
- Storm Dion Hits The US With Cold Fury
December 10 2013 2:50 PM
What you should know about Storm Dion and if you should be worried.
- NTSB Probe Continues Into NY MetroNorth Commuter Crash
December 02 2013 6:36 AM
Investigators expect their work at the accident site to take a week to 10 days, and restoration of the service in the line could take longer.
- Need A Vacation? Consider These Cyber Monday Deals
December 01 2013 7:47 PM
A plethora of deals on hotels, flights and cruises are a mouse click away.
- Christmas Gift Ideas For Business And Leisure Travelers
November 28 2013 9:51 AM
At a loss for what to get that traveler on your Christmas list? We’ve got some gift ideas that should hit the spot.
- 5 Expert Travel Tips To Survive The Thanksgiving Airport Rush
November 26 2013 9:55 AM
Expert travel tips to successfully handle the holiday airport rush and reach your destination this Thanksgiving holiday.