After Saturday night's Miss USA Pageant, Alyssa Campanella has become a household name.
The beauty pageant, held at the Theater for the Performing Arts at Planet Hollywood Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, crowned the 21 year old model the winner.
Campanella now has to fulfill her duties as Miss USA. Up next for her is a trip to Brazil in September to represent the United States at the miss Universe pageant.
Here are some facts about Campanella most people didn't know:
1. Her beautiful auburn hair isn't natural. Campanella is actually a blonde. She died her hair six years ago for a role in a play. It's really brought out the true Alyssa Campanella, I feel, she said. And that's why I really enjoy being a redhead.
2. Oh her website, she admitted that she's partially allergic to the sun. When I was younger, no one understood why I would develop red bumps along the outside of my skin, especially in the summer, she said. As it turns out, I have an allergy to direct contact with the sun! It's a good thing I love hats.
3. The newly crowned Miss USA loves to cook. Her dream is to meet Cake Boss's Buddy Valastro. I love to make cakes, and he's Italian, and he acts like I do in the kitchen, so I think we would mesh well, she said.
4. When asked about the legalization of marijuana during the beauty pageant, Campanella said she supports the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
5. During the pageant she also said she loved the show The Tudors. Maybe this has something to do with the fact she's dating Torrance Coombs, who starred in the Showtime series.
6. She is originally from New Jersey and competed for the title of Miss New Jersey twice. In 2007 she was named Miss New Jersey Teen USA.