Sir Paul McCartney married American heiress Nancy Shevell in London on Sunday.
The nuptials were held at Old Marylebone Town Hall, the same location where McCartney married first wife Linda Eastman in 1969.
McCartney, 69, and Shevell, 51, were joined by a small group of close friends and family, as hundreds of fans celebrated with the happy couple outside the hall.
The pair, who announced their engagement back in May, have been dating since 2007, shortly after McCartney split from second wife Heather Mills.
I feel married. I feel absolutely wonderful, McCartney told The Daily Mirror on Sunday.
Following the wedding ceremony, the festivities continued at McCartney's home in St. John's Wood, where a private reception was held.
Here are five things to know about Paul McCartney's wedding to Nancy Shevell:
1) The bride. Nancy Shevell is the vice president of her family's transportation company, New England Motor Freight. A native New Yorker, Shevell is also a decade-long member of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. The 59-year-old was previously married to lawyer Bruce Blakeman for more than 20 years.
2) The wedding outfits. McCartney's designer daughter Stella created matching outfits for the newlyweds. Shevell was draped in a simple, long-sleeved ivory gown, complete with a flower piece in her hair, while McCartney wore a blue suit and skinny tie. His daughter was also responsible for the three-course vegetarian dinner at the reception, the AP reports.
3) The intimate guest list. The star-studded guest list included Ringo Starr and his wife Barbara, former model Twiggy, Barbara Walters (who is Shevell's second cousin), Rolling Stone guitarist Ronnie Wood, George Harrison's widow Olivia, McCartney's brother Mike and Shevell's son Arlen (from her previous marriage), according to People.
4) The wedding song. Looks like the former Beatle used his singing pipes to impress his new wife.
There was a lovely song that our kid did, and they had a lovely dance together . . . that was a nice little highlight of the evening, McCartney's brother Mike told reporters outside the reception.
5) The Lennon connection. McCartney and Shevell married on Oct. 9, 2011 - the same day John Lennon would have turned 71 years old.