Norway police say the victim count in the attack in and around Oslo last week has reached 77.
All of the recovered bodies have been identified and the entire list of victims , police said according to the New York Times.
Meanwhile, police say they have interrogated the 32-year-old accused killer Anders Behring Breivik, whom they said was "cooperative and calm" during the process.
Several memorial services have already been held in Norway and around the world in the week after the atrocity.
The first funerals for the victims of the Norway massacre were held Friday in Oslo and in the small northern town of Hamar.
The memorial service was organized by the youth movement of the Labour Party, the same youth group that Breivik attacked on the island of Utoya.
Breivik, who opposes Islam's growth in Europe, is accused of a bombing in central Oslo that killed 8 people. He then was reported to have shot and killed 68 people at a summer camp for youths of the ruling Labor Party.