From reality-television stars to supermodels, there are 11 big names due to welcome babies in 2016, as follows:
1. Emilie de Ravin — Let’s hope for Rumbelle fans de Ravin's pregnancy is worked into her “Once Upon a Time” storyline. The actress on the ABC series revealed through Twitter in October that she and boyfriend Eric Bilitch are having a baby in the new year. She last showed off her pregnancy belly on Instagram in November.
2. Chrissy Teigen — The model and “FabLife” co-host is due to welcome her first child, a baby girl, with musician John Legend in 2016. Teigen opened up about her pregnancy hardships on the ABC talk show a month before their announcement, calling their fertility issues “a process.”
3. Anne Hathaway — Catwoman is with child. The Oscar-winning actress is currently in her second trimester with her first baby. Hathaway, who is married to Adam Shulman, was last spotted showing off her growing bump while out and about in Los Angeles Dec. 22.
4. Rose Byrne — The “Neighbors” star prompted pregnancy speculation in October when she appeared to be sporting a baby bump while at a Los Angeles airport. She put her bump on full display the following month at a “Spotlight” film screening.
5. Nicole Curtis — The star of HGTV’s “Rehab Addict” is about to give birth to a whole new project: her second child. She announced her pregnancy on Facebook with a photograph of her baby bump in July.
6. Kelly Clarkson — Little River Rose will soon have a baby brother. The “Since You’ve Been Gone” singer announced in August — during a concert, no less — that’s she pregnant with her second child.
Watch Clarkson announce her second pregnancy onstage:
7. Ivanka Trump — The fashion designer announced through social media in September that she’s pregnant with her third child with husband Jared Kushner. That means one more grandchild for Republican U.S. presidential hopeful Donald Trump.
8. Candice (King) Accola — Caroline may be undead on “The Vampire Diaries,” but, in real life, she’s pregnant with her first baby. She and husband Joe King announced they were expecting with a sweet family photo on Instagram in August.
9. Alexis Bledel — Everybody’s favorite “Gilmore Girl” is reportedly having a baby. Bledel married her "Mad Men" co-star Vincent Kartheiser in 2014.
10. Ginnifer Goodwin — Another little prince or princess will be joining the household of “Once Upon a Time” actors Goodwin and Josh Dallas in 2016. They welcomed son Oliver Finlay in 2014.
11. Robyn Brown — The “Sister Wives” family is about to get a little bigger. Kody Brown’s fourth wife, Robyn Brown, is due to welcome their second baby in January 2016. This will be Kody’s 18th child. He recently adopted Robyn’s three children from a previous marriage.