- Missing Autistic Bronx Boy's Odyssey Illustrates Challenges Highlighted During National Autism Awareness Month
April 27 2012 5:13 PM
A 13-year-old autistic Bronx boy who went missing three days ago was found and returned to his family. His odyssey highlighted the challenges highlighted during National Autism Awareness Month.
- Student Loan Rate Vote In House
April 27 2012 11:15 AM
The student loan debate continues in Washington as the House plans to vote on a bill Friday that would keep interest rates at 3.4 percent for subsidized Stafford loans, instead of increasing to 6.8 percent on July 1.
- Rich Ross: Disney's Studio Chairman Steps Down
April 20 2012 4:40 PM
Rich Ross, Disney's studio chairman, has resigned after the entertainment company took a huge hit with the movie John Carter.
- 1000 Bacon Strip Whopper: Japan Burger King Offers Bacon Bargain [VIDEO]
April 20 2012 3:50 PM
Burger King in Japan offered a promotion in which anyone could add 15 pieces of bacon to a burger for only 110 Yen ($1.24), which convinced one Japanese man to attempt to eat a Whopper with 1,050 strips of bacon.
- America's Next Top Model Fires J. Alexander, Jay Manuel and Nigel Barker
April 20 2012 2:56 PM
Tyra Banks confirmed Friday that J. Alexander, Jay Manuel and Nigel Barker have been fired from America's Next Top Model via Twitter.
- What is Wander? The Next Social Media
April 20 2012 1:23 PM
You may have seen your friends posting on Twitter and Facebook recently that they registered for Wander. But what is it?
- Widow of Fort Carson Soldier Notified of Husband's Death on Facebook
April 20 2012 12:14 PM
The military is investigating the situation surrounding the wife of a Fort Carson, Colo. soldier who learned of her husband's death via Facebook.
- Marijuana Rally Restricted at University of Colorado-Boulder
April 20 2012 11:18 AM
The intense smell of pot that usually blankets a popular quad at the University of Colorado-Boulder on April 20 was replaced by the smell of fish-based fertilizer Friday morning.
- Amanda Bynes Caught Texting And Driving
April 13 2012 4:41 PM
Amanda Bynes didn't let her DUI arrest April 6 stop her from more driving infringements.
- Charlie Sheen Stars In Dutch Beer Commercial [VIDEO]
April 13 2012 4:15 PM
It seems Charlie Sheen has turned to non-alcoholic beer as an alternative to his pre-rehab ways.
- Giant George: Tallest Dog Ever And Other Extreme Dogs [PHOTOS]
April 13 2012 3:23 PM
Giant George, a nearly five-feet-tall Great Dane, has been deemed the world's tallest dog
- Man Found Squatting in Diddy's Hampton Mansion
April 13 2012 2:35 PM
Sean Diddy Combs had an unwelcome house guest in his East Hampton mansion April 1.
- Painter Thomas Kinkade Battled Alcoholism
April 13 2012 1:57 PM
Thomas Kinkade's brother has reported that the artist battled with alcoholism for the past four or five years and relapsed just before his death.
- HBO's Girls: Unglamorous City Life
April 13 2012 1:21 PM
This Sunday, HBO premiers the much anticipated comedy series Girls.
- Fire Erupts in Modesto Apartment After Cop Killed
April 13 2012 11:21 AM
The raging fire that broke out in a Modesto, CA apartment Thursday belonging to the suspect in the fatal shootings of a deputy and civilian was put out Friday morning.
- Antibiotics for Appendicitis May Save Patients From Surgery
April 06 2012 4:39 PM
It now seems possible that antibiotics could treat some patients with appendicitis better than surgery.
- Mother of Makayla Norman, 28 Pound Teen, Pleads Guilty to Manslaughter
April 06 2012 3:13 PM
The mother of Makayla Norman, the 14-year-old girl who weighed 28 pounds when she died last year, pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter and other charges Friday.
- Rick Santorum's Daughter Bella Admitted to Hospital
April 06 2012 2:22 PM
Rick Santorum's three-year-old daughter Bella has returned to the hospital according to a statement issued by the campaign Friday morning.
- Snakehead Fish: Maryland Offers Rewards to Kill Fish From Hell
April 06 2012 1:57 PM
In an attempt to rid their waters of snakehead fish, Maryland is offering rewards to anyone that kills the fish from hell.
- Lindsay Lohan Sells Designer Clothes For Quick Cash
April 06 2012 1:18 PM
Lindsay Lohan has reportedly sold a truckload of designer clothes in a desperate attempt to make some quick cash.