Days after Apple unveiled its iPhone 4S, detailed specification of the also highly anticipated Samsung Galaxy Nexus, codenamed Nexus Prime have been leaked.
According to BGR.com, one of its trusted source has revealed that Samsung and Google will unveil the following next Tuesday:
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 9mm thin
- 4.65-inch 1280 x 720-pixel Super AMOLED HD with curved glass
- TI OMAP 4460 dual-core Cortex A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz
- 1GB of RAM
- 32GB of built-in storage
- 5-megapixel camera on the back, 1.3-megapixel in the front
- 1080p HD video capture support
- LTE/HSPA depending on carrier
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n
- 1,750 mAh battery
BGR.com has also reported that the the Galaxy Nexus will be a Verizon Wireless exclusive in the U.S. Do you think these specs will blow away the iPhone 4S?