Green beer has become an integral part of St. Patrick's Day celebrations. People drink green beer throughout the night on the eve of St. Patrick's Day and get hangovers later.
Too much hangover is no fun, and green beer, which isn't that natural, normally gives you the worst hangover.
Here are some tips to handle the hangover.
1. Have a good breakfast. Try including a lot of mineral, vitamin and carb-rich food.
2. Drink at least one glass of water after every alcohol beverage.
3. Drink a sports drink, Pedialyte or fruit juice when you wake up.
4. Sleep - This is the best remedy to overcome a hangover.
5. Pickle juice is common hangover remedy in Poland.
6. Have a good shower.
7. Try exercising.
At the same time, keep in mind the following don'ts while battling the hangover.
1. Avoid caffeine as it can dehydrate your body and worsen your hang over.
2. Don't take drugs as the combination can be deadly. Avoid pain killers like Aspirin, Tylenol and Ibuprofen even if you have a terrible headache, as their side effects get magnified when your bodies have alcoholic content. It can damage kidneys.