No matter which team wins, everyone knows a successful Super Bowl Sunday means lots of food, friends, and a fun place to watch the big game. Having trouble deciding where to see the Giants and Patriots face-off? Our guide will point you in the direction of some of the best New York hot spots.
1. The Stadium Grille: With a tag line like Where the Big Game is Bigger, how could you go wrong? A real-time sports ticker and four levels of stadium seating makes you feel as if you're sitting at the sidelines. And did we mention the food? Award-winning chef David Burke is behind the kitchen counter cooking up Buffalo Chicken Handwiches, Bowlmor Bob's Badass Burgers and more. http://www.stadiumgrill.com/davidburke/index.html
2. Slattery's Midtown Pub: If you're looking to chow down on some appetizers and have a taste for top-shelf liquor, this might be the place for you. For $50, you can enjoy a combination of Buffalo wings, potato skins, quesadillas, mozzarella sticks, and French fries with your favorite drinks. Root for your team at the crowded bar, or sit back in a banquet booth viewing one of the many flat screen TVs. http://SlatterysMidtownPub.com/index.asp
3. Toloache: Sick of wings and bar food? Take a trip to Toloache to get your Mexican fix at their Super Bowl Sunday Fiesta. Take advantage of $7 Riazul Tequila, $3 Tecate beer, and a free tequila shot with every Giants touchdown! Get a head start on all the excitement; deals apply as early as 3 p.m. http://www.toloachenyc.com/
4. Manny's on Second: The perfect place for fans to kick back and make themselves at hothme. Voted as the Best Sports Bar in NYC, Manny's has over 40 HDTVs to choose from. Listen to your favorite tunes as you watch the game on their TouchTunes Internet jukeboxes, munch on some wings, and sample the 24 different beers available on tap. http://www.mannysonsecond.com/
5. The 13th Step: At this spacious sports bar, you're sure to find tons of eager fans to root for your favorite team. Referred to as the best sports bar in the East Village, you can catch the action on 32 HDTVs. Order up some Hand Cut Idaho French Fries, grab a beer, and enjoy the game! http://www.nycbestbar.com/13thstep/index.php